2024 Wrestling Thread | It’s Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20240102_115311.jpg

20240102_115841.jpg

All Japan trading this doofus for Nakajima gotta be the biggest W of 2023

1995 1995

Twitter going at Hausman so hard is absolutely wild. He got on and clarified that he never said Kylie's name, and that it was the Twitter goofs that took it and ran, and now they're going at him for "backtracking." Wishing death on him and all kinds of stuff. Saw somebody say "because of the way you handled this, it's now going to be 10x harder for female wrestlers to come out with their stories." Bunches of other folks are accusing him of purposely trying to sabotage AEW on a ppv day. On top of that, anybody that simply points out the facts about what Hausman said are getting killed in the replies. These folks need to get a life, for real.

He selfishly used someone else's trauma to score points in an internet argument

I know y'all like him because he's CM's sock puppet, but it's really not hard to see why some people would take issue with the way he's handled this situation

I know y'all like him because he's CM's sock puppet, but it's really not hard to see why some people would take issue with the way he's handled this situation

It's not about me liking or disliking him. I couldn't care less about him. But he most assuredly didn't out anyone. He talked about hoping some of the stories he's heard about Jericho came to light because he (Hausman) doesn't like Jericho. He talked in generalities, so saying that "he used someone else's trauma to score points" is disingenuous. Now, if he had flat come out and said "I heard this about Kylie Rae..." then we're having a different conversation.

Y'all hate him exactly for the same reason. If he was the Elites's sock puppet like the rest of the wrestling blogs trying to get invited to Tony's scrums, there wouldn't be the same smoke.

It's not about me liking or disliking him. I couldn't care less about him. But he most assuredly didn't out anyone. He talked about hoping some of the stories he's heard about Jericho came to light because he (Hausman) doesn't like Jericho. He talked in generalities, so saying that "he used someone else's trauma to score points" is disingenuous. Now, if he had flat come out and said "I heard this about Kylie Rae..." then we're having a different conversation.

I guess I am looking at it differently than you

He didn't interject in the original exchange out of some sense of nobility...he did it because he wanted to hit Jericho with a zinger

Even without naming names, HE knew what he was alluding to and using that in such a petty way is kinda gross to a lot of people

And for the record, since apparently some freaks in here think this is a brand war thing, I totally believe that he's telling the truth about Jericho being a creep

Twitter going at Hausman so hard is absolutely wild. He got on and clarified that he never said Kylie's name, and that it was the Twitter goofs that took it and ran, and now they're going at him for "backtracking." Wishing death on him and all kinds of stuff. Saw somebody say "because of the way you handled this, it's now going to be 10x harder for female wrestlers to come out with their stories." Bunches of other folks are accusing him of purposely trying to sabotage AEW on a ppv day. On top of that, anybody that simply points out the facts about what Hausman said are getting killed in the replies. These folks need to get a life, for real.

Trust, if different individuals were in each of these spots people wouldn't be "allowed" to focus so much on attention on the person releasing the news vs. What happened to the victim.

For instance, if John Pollock HYPOTHETICALLY released news on Hulk Hogan doing what Jericho did to Kylie all this, "He shouldn't use someone else's trauma blah blah blah" wouldn't fly.

We all know this.

Trust, if different individuals were in each of these spots people wouldn't be "allowed" to focus so much on attention on the person releasing the news vs. What happened to the victim.

For instance, if John Pollock HYPOTHETICALLY released news on Hulk Hogan doing what Jericho did to Kylie all this, "He shouldn't use someone else's trauma blah blah blah" wouldn't fly.

We all know this.

John Pollock meNtion in NT?

Theyve made it TO THE MAINSTREAM!

POST > WON

Back
Top Bottom