2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT Tuesdays

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another one:

Ozempic FTR Bald and the Jake Gyllenhaal variant did awful on this one. :lol:

EYE got 20/21.

Missed Sonya because she's been MIA for over a year

Last edited:
Father Time with the surgeries finally caught up to her, she had a good run though.

Cedric????

IMG_1663.jpeg

EYE AM VERY HAPPY TO BE HERE!

Apollo midas whale go byke to NXT and challenge for Trick's title.

Ended up going to SD last night. My buddy surprised me with tickets and we took his kid. Fun show, place was absolutely packed. They even ended up opening up seats behind the tron/stage. LA Knight wrestled the first match (for Main Event, I'm guessing) and his pop was ridiculous. Only thing even close was the reaction Cody got. The draft was fun, and it was kinda wild to see people like Teddy Long and Michelle McCool. Stratton's moonsault was insane in person. Bayley and Naomi were in the dead center of the ring. Can't believe she hit it flush that far out.

After the SD broadcast stopped, we got Gargano v Ricochet for the Speed title. Then Punk came out without his brace, told us he's not 100% yet but should be soon. Then started talking about how Pete Rose should be in the HOF. Got the local pop, then Gable came out to interrupt him with Alpha Academy and got crazy heat. Gable and Otis were about to attack Punk and Sheamus came out for the save. Sheamus and Gable had a match with Sheamus winning via Brogue Kick. Final dark match was Balor/McDonough v Awesome Truth. Crowd loved Truth. They had a fun match with Balor heeling it up. Awesome Truth won via double 5 Knuckle Shuffle and double Attitude Adjustment.

Ricochet def. Gargano, they unveiled the Speed title belt, and Ricochet cut a promo about how the made Smackdown for Rock, and they made Speed for him, he's never losing this title, etc.

Mania 41 speculated to be in Vegas, but they're officially moving it to May. I know Minnesota been on the docket for years, but I've also heard rumblings of Nashville.

I like the move to May though because it gives them A LOT more city options. They could do the whole midwest and not worry about freezing people out like we did night one lol.

Mania 41 speculated to be in Vegas, but they're officially moving it to May. I know Minnesota been on the docket for years, but I've also heard rumblings of Nashville.

I like the move to May though because it gives them A LOT more city options. They could do the whole midwest and not worry about freezing people out like we did night one lol.

So should they call it……..Wrestle-May-nia now?

Back
Top Bottom