2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what happened to you in the nba thread little buddy?

says i cant reply to you cuz your banned in there?

I lead the Lakers to the Playoffs then gloated over it, just like I led CM Punk to a win at Wrestlemania over Drew mcIntyre, the only difference is I didnt need to gloat, because your anger and frustration was my celebration.

But in real life, mod is tired of me winning battles and causing people to get angry, so i tried publicly apologizing for my behaviour. But some people decided I was showing weakness and that was the time to further troll and so I kept trolling back, the mod got upset and just banned me and everyone attacking me and erased all my posts and post attacking me.

Difference this time is, I wont just get banned from specific threads anymore, im just going to get outright banned if I cross the line again.

I prefer we can talk crap and talk bad to each other no holds barred. But thats not the case anymore.

I am banned from every good thread except, NTWT, Lakers, Marvel and Star Wars.

Clippers, Lebron Hate, Hip Hop, J Cole, Drake, Political, NBA Thread, NFL Thread are a few of the threads I am banned from, its like 25 threads I cant post in.

a little belt talk if you will. Sorry to blow it up but WM got me excited for wrestling again and with that comes this new expensive hobby of belts. It's been a wild trip to say the least learning about makers, bootlegs, etc.

Anyways the vendor I"m getting both my NWA prototype/concept big gold and my UFC classic belt sent me some progress pics.

so first off he sent me dimensions of the big gold. Now it's much smaller than the actual one but most replicas aren't true to size. I beleive the actual OG big gold is 13' tall with most replicas being just shy of 12. So while this one is just shy of 10" i can let that go by saying it was never actually made and it's a prototype so i'm good with it. Plus the massive 8mm plate thickness is well worth it.

Both are still in the works so they'll be polished and stoned soon. I'm most likely going to re-stone with CZs once i find some how to guides but man i am not mad at these. I may also re-leather the NWA one with some better cheap leather from Fandu belts.

NWA Big Gold
s-l1600 (6).jpg s-l1600 (7).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg s-l1600 (4).jpg

UFC classic

s-l1600 (5).jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg

So Steph and HHH have more common sense that Rock and Cena in this situation over Vince?

I hope AEW signs the Bellas, especially Brie, I love Brie, best missle dropkick and top tier seller.

Hopefully shes over her fears of doing suicide dives or doesnt do them at all if she jas another run.

Glad you also have respect for Brie Mode's missle dropkick. I also enjoyed it during her peak.

Back
Top Bottom