2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1713544456908.gif

Re: 2023 Cody Crybabies

Are you willing to admit waiting until 2024 to put the title on Cody made more sense / made it sweeter than giving it to him in 2023?

Folks definitely not going to admit they were dead wrong :lol:

I still think it was stupid, but it definitely worked out for the best. I think they were lucky that it didn't backfire and people stuck with Cody, because that very easily could have gone the wrong way.

Triple K is a long term Booker. I trust the emphasis on storytelling. They’ve been preaching that

Question for all.

Who is the most universally liked male and female wrestlers among Niketalk Users?

Female: Rhea
Male: Gunther

Who would yall say?

I still think it was stupid, but it definitely worked out for the best. I think they were lucky that it didn't backfire and people stuck with Cody, because that very easily could have gone the wrong way.

Rock almost went full CITB and blew up the 2+ year storyline until he and WWE were forced to pivot byke due to backlash from the Cody crybabies 😤 (bullying works pmatic pmatic )

Ultimately things turned out great with the creation of the Final Boss and his Mama Rhodes shenanigans and the Night 1 main event added more "cinema" with The Bloodline rules for Da Codeman/THOTT II but this was definitely another WWE biting off IT's nose to spite their face situation a la #OurLegend a decage ago 1995 1995 danger style danger style

Back
Top Bottom