2024 Wrestling Thread | R.I.P. Sika Anoaʻi

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Me and Cody about to dance in August

randy-orton-main.jpg

Man. I didn’t watch the episode but from clips it seemed like it was their best one in a while, this is just sad at this point. I’m not tryna dig the knife further but then you got the shills online saying it was cuz of the Kendrick concert. I mean yea it could have affected it a bit but let’s be real the majority of AEW’s fan base not the type of crowd to be tuning into stuff like that.

I have no idea what you do to fix this, they’ve dropped bread on all these stars and the reality is we just don’t care bro. MJF ain’t gonna save them, Osprey flipping around like a power ranger ain’t gonna save them. Merch is absolute ***. It’s over for them bro

Man. I didn’t watch the episode but from clips it seemed like it was their best one in a while, this is just sad at this point. I’m not tryna dig the knife further but then you got the shills online saying it was cuz of the Kendrick concert. I mean yea it could have affected it a bit but let’s be real the majority of AEW’s fan base not the type of crowd to be tuning into stuff like that.

I have no idea what you do to fix this, they’ve dropped bread on all these stars and the reality is we just don’t care bro. MJF ain’t gonna save them, Osprey flipping around like a power ranger ain’t gonna save them. Merch is absolute ***. It’s over for them bro

vince-carter-its-over.gif

are there even that many crossover fans from kendrick and AEW? i think it being the holidays and people having a day off had more to do with it. still, not a good look with NXTna beating them in all major demographics

TK should pop the ratings with Shane Mcmahon

are there even that many crossover fans from kendrick and AEW? i think it being the holidays and people having a day off had more to do with it. still, not a good look with NXTna beating them in all major demographics

TK should pop the ratings with Shane Mcmahon

Dave Meltzer said it wasn't June 19th, so it wasn't June 19th. If ANYONE would use it as an excuse, it would be him. But since he didn't, we are rolling with what he says.
I’m actually surprised talent is only $2 million. The “rumors” of him giving out big contracts had me thinking much more than that.
I think that is for that night and not the actual payroll. The payroll would be much higher of course.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom