2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Wrasslin' | R.I.P. Afa Anoa'i

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's on the menu for tonight?

tenor.gif

I also got to remember it'll start one hour earlier..

4 PST..

Addendum II:

- Baldy A - Stone Cold Steve Austin. A reference to the time Vince decided to call Chad Gable "Shorty G" even though his height was comparable to a majority of the men's roster cc: @Blue Mamba

- Basement Dweeb (BD) - refers to an uncouth wrestling "fan" often tribalistic in nature, that harass wrestlers in public settings (in particular women) be they at airports or restaurants. Often does the same online acting as keyboard warriors. Also known to take wrestling too seriously like going into conniptions if wrestlers from rival promotions are seen or take pics together. Questionable hygiene seems to be a prerequisite. cc: B Sox B Sox

- Ron Mysterio - refers to Rey Mysterio (often shortened to just Ron). Moniker given to Mysterio by Chris Jericho byke when they were both in the WCW Cruiserweight division

- Perc Angle - refers to Kurt Angle and the heyday of wrestling career when he drugged out of his mind and putting on A1 matches. Perc is short for Percocet. Perc Angle is often depicted in visual form as

ed0.gif

or

1588814893281-gif.2566616

1722715951084.gif

Perc Angle :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom