2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean you got people in here saying HHH should have reported his father-in-law so it ain't far fetched to think AEW-ites believe current WWE wrestlers should have done the same "had they knew."
This should be the perfect time for someone like Daniel Bryanson, who’s FIL is named in the suit, to speak up, no? He assuredly knew what was going on as a top guy in the company, right?

This should be the perfect time for someone like Daniel Bryanson, who’s FIL is named in the suit, to speak up, no? He assuredly knew what was going on as a top guy in the company, right?

This won't make sense to them. If anything those AEW dudes (who aren't employed by WWE by the way) should be viewed as the ones with the most leverage/credibility to speak up.

Unless
Unless
Unless they aren't trying to burn their bridges because they see AEW as a sinking ship.

But great points B Sox B Sox .

Everytime I look at Cody Rhodes

I can’t be the only one who thinks that neck tattoo he has is the most horrendous **** in wrestling

Nah, I think even HE has said it was a bad decision. The story he told was that it wasn't supposed to be nearly that big (not that it would help).

Caught up with SD. That was great cinema. Roman talking **** about Seth, Cody coming out, and The Rock with the surprise.

Trips Paul didn't even tease a "huge announcement"

This won't make sense to them. If anything those AEW dudes (who aren't employed by WWE by the way) should be viewed as the ones with the most leverage/credibility to speak up.

Unless
Unless
Unless they aren't trying to burn their bridges because they see AEW as a sinking ship.

But great points B Sox B Sox .
Funny how it works when it’s someone THEY all like and revere. Gets a pass.

Only thing that can save this is if Cody Rhodes does a 2008 RR winner (John Cena) by claiming his title shot at the February PPV. Cena did it and faced Randy Orton at 2008 No Way Out. Then at Mania, it was a triple threat match between Cena, Orton, and HHH.

Nah, I think even HE has said it was a bad decision. The story he told was that it wasn't supposed to be nearly that big (not that it would help).

Regardless of the size, it was a stupid tat that doesn't fit him nor his character.

#LowIQ mid carder for life.

CCsukAPJe2JFSAGVwuc8pJ.jpg

Company might've been better off with Gunther winning the Rumble since he said he was going to challenge Rollins at Mania. :lol:

But as is, can't blame the company for going with Roman vs Rock as the Mania main event. Assuming Roman goes over, it'll give that much more of a rub to Cody when he (finally) finishes the story.

WWE knows what they are doing. They are hoping this will get at least some people talking about the rocks comeback instead of Vince. If this vince stuff didn't happen, I don't think we see rock at least not yet

Back
Top Bottom