2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope not

Legit last night i ordered one of the universal champion belts off eBay from Pakistan lol i wasn’t about to drop $500 for a replica belt so 1 ordered one about $130 with 4mm plates. I’m sure it’s not gonna look as good but enh. If it looks horrendous I’ll end up selling it and putting that towards the WWE shop one.

I have an OG ECW belt from back when ECW first folded. 2mm plates still has TAZ etched in it.

Legit last nights WM got me more excited for wrestling and you know imma tune in to Raw tonight.

Also I been blasting Cody’s theme song on repeat today.
Check out Fandu Belts and Ajsbelts.com. They have great options and the prices are reasonable..

I hope not

Legit last night i ordered one of the universal champion belts off eBay from Pakistan lol i wasn’t about to drop $500 for a replica belt so 1 ordered one about $130 with 4mm plates. I’m sure it’s not gonna look as good but enh. If it looks horrendous I’ll end up selling it and putting that towards the WWE shop one.

I have an OG ECW belt from back when ECW first folded. 2mm plates still has TAZ etched in it.

Legit last nights WM got me more excited for wrestling and you know imma tune in to Raw tonight.

Also I been blasting Cody’s theme song on repeat today.
I stumbled to this vid about replicas from Pakistan last month

"The HHH Era" :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
cm-punk-triple-h.gif

How long’s the shelf-life of this before the WWE Universe is sick of the HHH Era and Cody stuff and they start to tweet, Instagram, or Vine their displeasure?

Back
Top Bottom