2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cootie and Sext shoulda made love in the ring then.

765353af-lita-reveals-wwe-forced-her-to-perform-live-sex-celebration-with-edge-on-raw.png

Sorry for wanting to see wrestling on a wrestling show from a company that claims they are moving away from the Sports Entertainment branding.

I apologize.

Right, and understand the preference and want.

However you can understand that there is room for both cinema and wrestling in what WWE does. 52 weeks, 3 hours a week and not including working a minimum 12 PPV events and if the story bleeds over to Friday. That’s a lot of content to fill in a year. You’re also saving Wrestlers bodies after a very long weekend, I’m fine with a cool down while they started seeding story lines up and down. Could also look at it as the reset after Wrestlemania it is… if they go 5 weeks in a row without wrestling for 45 minutes after a 2.5 year storyline… sure. I get the complaint. After one night? Come on pal.

The criticism with AEW is lack of story development and leadership but plenty of decent matches. (Plenty of really stupid ones too). So it just depends on your flavor, but I get the preference.

1712712911424.png

Supposedly Da Codeman gave FRANKLIN, Rock and THOTT rolexes as a thank you for the Mania shenanigans so there's that.

Tony Khan on Airing 'All In' Backstage Footage on Dynamite: “AEW has a great track record on delivering what we advertise, and it is real footage. This is real-life footage that affected many people. The decision is based on putting on the best show for AEW, as well as driving interest for Dynamite.​

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom