2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What was the purpose of releasing that footage? It makes Perry look more like a goofy and weakling than he already appeared as, elevates Punk even more IN A DIFFERENT COMPANY, and continues to make Tony himself look like a bozo with no leadership skills.
Exactly. Someone a page or so back said something like this sounds like something Vincent K would do. Don't remember a time where Vince gave the rub to a star in a competing company and making himself look weak and incompetent at the same time.

What was the purpose of releasing that footage? It makes Perry look more like a goofy and weakling than he already appeared as, elevates Punk even more IN A DIFFERENT COMPANY, and continues to make Tony himself look like a bozo with no leadership skills.

Again, WWE can take shots and make all these false accusations toward AEW but we are expected to sit silent and not punch back?

The point of the footage was to start an angle between FTR and the Young Bucks. I thought that was evident by everything that took place in the clip.

Been curious to see how these dudes would look against a traditionally trained wrestler

AEW “CCTV Footage” = WCW “Finger Poke of Doom”..

Someone has got to tell Tiny “I feared for my life” Con that him and the YB can’t keep booking AEW like it’s an indie/territory..It has to be booked like a tv show and not PWG where wrestlers pop in and out of the company..When you have a national tv show the fans expect storylines to flow each and every week. Not stutter around..

That was the sedition of goofy I have no idea what they thought would be gained from this.

I didn’t learn anything I didn’t already know and that’s that CM Peace and a lot of these dudes too old for this ****

Keller saying YB and Will were against doing their skits. renee left on great terms and always had nice things to say about Triple Paul and Steph. Kinda awkward

TK needs to turn heel in real life. Should’ve let Punk attack him like Nails did Vince. THAT would’ve made for great television.

Imagine what the Bret swinging on Vince video would go for if it could ever be found.

And Billy Goat following the Cody train. He’s going to sign with WWE in 3 years and main event Mania 45 with a Triple H crown/mask on. Triple H respects when people have the gonads to challenge him.

IT literally makes no sense which is why EYE thought IT was just the Bucks trolling when they announced IT.

Now that EYE think about IT, IT is probable that TK went rogue after Peace had his sitdown with Helwani and decided to air the footage. Say what you want about the Bucks but they had to have known this would blow up in their faces and trying to pigeon hole this into the FTR/Bucks would be a Mr. Fantastic stretch.

TK in his feelings because he gave carte blanche to Peace and IT backfired.

AEW had that great sendoff for Sting, signed Okada, BRUV! and Mercedes, Swerve seems poised to be the next champion and you do this.

"Stupid......stupid......stupid"

GK5DhQWbEAA61Pw

Back
Top Bottom