2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
aew will be fine

if tna can live off 100k viewers per week somebody will take aew

whats that one channel with fishing and hunting as their main programming?

I agree that AEW will continue on.

I do think that dad will eventually take this company away from TK.

That's degenerate423 degenerate423 's favorite title reign

IMG_4491.jpeg

Look at you anti-WWE losers going crazy because AEW has become the trash WWE use to be.

WWE is scripted real sports and AEW is fake sports entertainment.

Ayyyyyyooooo i am not mad at this Pakistani belt special!! First off shipping was hella fast. Ordered like middle of the night Sunday/Monday after Mania and arrived today

I had little expectations when it shows up like this

IMG_8702.jpeg

But upon inspection i was pleasantly surprised. Again for $125 shipped from Pakistan you can’t be mad. No missing stones but in case they did provide extras.

IMG_8713.jpeg

But now on to the main event.

IMG_8704.jpeg
IMG_8705.jpeg
IMG_8707.jpeg
IMG_8706.jpeg
IMG_8708.jpeg
IMG_8710.jpeg
IMG_8712.jpeg

4mm plates. Leather strap is thin but seems to be leather. The background behind the plate is like a gold sticker but it’s better than the pic i seen where it looked like painted leather.

None of the stones are missing. Plating is a bit rough but again it’s $100 belt. It’s got some nice weight, 4mm plates the way to go. Definitely gonna look into more Pakistani ones. I seen an 8mm NWA big gold and the previous UFC belt that caught my eye.

The side plate centers can’t be swapped, but all good. I’m waiting on the vendor to sell me the 4mm side plates with Cody’s logo.

I will be swapping out the tip though

IMG_8715.jpeg

Last edited:
Further inspection the leather cut on the side plates is lopsided but again, $100 it’s not perfect. Might look into re-leathering.

Back
Top Bottom