2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I watched night 1 late so i think i fast forwarded that match lol had no interest in that feud honestly.

Bayley / Sky match was fire my wife was hella into that one.

So couldn’t leave well enough alone did a slight upgrade to my belt, cheap and easy too but end result was a much improved look.

The back of the center was cool but it was just a gold sticker. I had seen this upgrade done elsewhere online and was like great idea.

OG look as received

IMG_8709.jpeg

Gold backing was ok although you could see some bubbling at the bottom.. Cut around one screw to see what type it was around the main and other plates. Once i knew it was a Philips just pressed firmly over the over screw holes with a Phillips head screwdriver unscrewed through the leather. Removed center to reveal sticker.

IMG_8724.jpeg
IMG_8723.jpeg

Picked up this gold glitter card stock sheet from Micheal’s and boom. Traced out the plate, punched holes to mach the screw placements and re-assembled. So much better for a whopping $2.

Back looks closer to the authentic one and the glitter texture gives it that real gold look. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

IMG_8722.jpeg
IMG_8728.jpeg

Last edited:
[WON] Future plans for Cody Rhodes and The Rock

- The long-term idea is Rock vs. Cody Rhodes. Rock prefers to do it at WrestleMania, but it's not a plan that's locked in as of yet. Rock will generally get to do what he wants.

- Rock may do a match later this year, but that is not a lock as of yet. He's filming a movie that will take him out through July.

- Although they teased the idea of Rock vs. Cody even without a championship on the line on Raw, there are currently no plans yet for how long Cody Rhodes' championship reign will be.

- Rock apparently is also presenting ideas about defending his belt, the "People's Championship," and it could end up being a title vs. title thing, especially as he and Cody exchanged belts and held them on Raw.

- Rock likes the idea of a 1-year build. If he hadn't gotten injured in the second Cena match, he was apparently going to shoot an angle on Raw the night after where he would get laid out by Brock Lesnar and do a 1-year build.

Last edited:
WON: Stone Cole Steve Austin was originally earmarked for the spot at the end of Cody Rhodes v Roman Reigns at WrestleMania XL, but in the end WWE & Austin couldn’t reach a financial agreement & as a result Undertaker was put in his place.

Rather have Rock v Cody at SummerSlam along with Roman v Seth, Roman gets to be baby-face, screw the Rock and then Rock v Roman WM 41

Back
Top Bottom