2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good for Tommy Tonga.

Hope they get a character figured out for Bron. Just brings a different explosiveness than everybody else.

You think we get 2 groups of bloodline stables? 1 led by Solo and 1 led by Reigns.

Reigns and the Usos on 1 side.

Solo, Tama, Jacob (assuming he did in fact sign with WWE)

Paul said that’s not what Roman wanted. Solo looked comfortable out there.

Last edited:
You think we get 2 groups of bloodline stables? 1 led by Solo and 1 led by Reigns.

I already said that you ligament
camyuckface.png

A hit dog will holler. I thought Shovel was talking about Money Moné when he made that comment.

It could apply for so many of those rasslers. But the Brit wants to act like he hasn’t had his tea & crumpet yet.

A hit dog will holler. I thought Shovel was talking about Money Moné when he made that comment.

It could apply for so many of those rasslers. But the Brit wants to act like he hasn’t had his tea & crumpet yet.

Noted "early in their career" wrestler who "succeeded someplace else" Mercedes Mone

Dude has real heat. Even Jim Cornette hates him. Jungle Boy really looks like he’s leaning into to his heel role. I hope he can capitalize on this type of heat because lord knows AEW won’t.

With him, it's ALWAYS gonna be about his promo skills. He's never been good at it, he's admitted he hates it. For now he's able to lean on the Punk stuff, but what happens when nobody cares about that any more? He can't just run around screaming "F CM Punk!" for the next 10 years. :lol:

With him, it's ALWAYS gonna be about his promo skills. He's never been good at it, he's admitted he hates it. For now he's able to lean on the Punk stuff, but what happens when nobody cares about that any more? He can't just run around screaming "F CM Punk!" for the next 10 years. :lol:
They still might try though!

oh. you mean like the nwo black and red and the nwo black and white?

Back
Top Bottom