2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Smackdown in France

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who was that guy SRS had a confrontation with? Forgot his name. British dude if i’m not mistaken.

Billi Bhatti. Dude has had umpteen accounts banned from Twitter for being a jackass. Dude posts up at the wrestlers' hotels trying to get them to sign stuff to sell on ebay, yet claims to be an insider. I believe that's yet another of his burner accounts there that SRS is responding to in DC's post.

LOL "meltdown." I'd be the first to call it that, if that's what actually happened. Dude was literally just talking, killing time during the ring change, and hyping up the ROH show + upcoming events. The dude that recorded it had more of a meltdown than Tony did there. He was hoping to catch something weird, didn't, then still posted it thinking he had something. :lol:

This punk been cheating on his wife for years and we know how his family gets down. F him, F her, F his wife, and I really hope his kids are as far away from being recreations of him.

LOL "meltdown." I'd be the first to call it that, if that's what actually happened. Dude was literally just talking, killing time during the ring change, and hyping up the ROH show + upcoming events. The dude that recorded it had more of a meltdown than Tony did there. He was hoping to catch something weird, didn't, then still posted it thinking he had something. :lol:
AEW really needs to stop selling upper deck. Just make the crowd all around the ring.

This punk been cheating on his wife for years and we know how his family gets down. F him, F her, F his wife, and I really hope his kids are as far away from being recreations of him.

AEW really needs to stop selling upper deck. Just make the crowd all around the ring.

They didn't sell upper deck for this one. They only sold ringside and lower bowl hahahaha. AND that arena is tiny. Easily half the size of the main place that they tried to run a couple of times, and WWE runs when they're in town. NXT used to run this one when they were touring if that gives you a better idea of the size.

jshortt jshortt Seriously, can you tell TK to rent out smaller venues? Why is he against it?

EYE mentioned they should do community colleges and got hell for it :lol:

EYE didn’t see any kind of “melt down” by Cocaine Boy in that video, but that crowd is worse than any of the ROH shows I went to.

He actually tried this time haha! Went from 18k capacity to 10k, and it looked like he ran it "half house" style. The only other "small" college arenas or similar style places in the area are like high school gym size. The only other option, really, is to not run Cincinnati any more.

Hopefully Tiff takes a couple more losses to Naomi. Have to make up for Mandy going over in that feud revolving Jimmy USO despite Mandy being the heel attempting to seduce him.

I’m unaware.

Rossy has always leaned on idol culture for his promotions

If idols are publicly in a relationship, it hurts the business aspect because it kills the fantasy of them being available and attainable

Back
Top Bottom