2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT Tuesdays

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope Swerve wins but I would be fine with any of the 3 tbh

Joe has been a great champion and unhinged Hangman is a cool new direction for him, though being champion might not work with that character

Hangmin's descent into being unhinged has been fun to watch.

He can easily justify been so obsessed with Swerve because he did after break into his house and threaten his family. :lol: :smh:

Think Tongan Jeff retains after Hangmin costs Swerve the win.

I don't like it..Bucks are spot monkeys and that's never been the type of match that Sting wrestles..Not mad at it being a tag match for his finale since he's been a very successful tag team wrestler throughout his career..
I think it would be better if him and Darby were going against a team like FTR..Everything about the build up to this match that the YBs have done has been terrible..They've just seemed so uninterested in pro wrestling for the past couple years and Sting deserves better..I'm not very hopeful on the quality of the match and it's not because of a 60+ yr old Sting or Darby..I'm just hoping the Icon/Darby can pull a 3 Meltzer out of the Bucks..

This.

Young Bucks are a joke.

I agree with what B Sox B Sox said that it should’ve been him and Darby 1on 1.

This.

Young Bucks are a joke.

I agree with what B Sox B Sox said that it should’ve been him and Darby 1on 1.
Bucks are good and will sell like crazy for him, but they also inherently make things goofy because of what they are. Which seems kind of weird for his last match.

Torch pass to his protege, who would also sell like crazy, would’ve been a nice touch.

Stop hating on GOAT Banks, despite that shes still bigger/popular than anyone in AEW and all the current WWE women.

Shes prolly going to be the only individual who will survive AEWs booking.

If she were in WWE she would prolly be Bayleys opponent in that mania match.

Shes now in AEW and will be there main star until she gets sick of being there and goes back to WWE.

Yall hate all you can cause thats all you can do, shes like Punk, not quite on his level but anytime she does anythig shes the star/focus and no other woman in the industry has that.

Also, have I ever mentioned shes the most popular member of the 4 horsewoman?

Best worker of the 4 too.

Last edited:
Stop hating on GOAT Banks, despite that shes still bigger/popular than anyone in AEW and all the current WWE women.

Shes prolly going to be the only individual who will survive AEWs booking.

If she were in WWE she would prolly be Bayleys opponent in that mania match.

Shes now in AEW and will be there main star until she gets sick of being there and goes back to WWE.

Yall hate all you can cause thats all you can do, shes like Punk, not quite on his level but anytime she does anythig shes the star/focus and no other woman in the industry has that.

Also, have I ever mentioned shes the most popular member of the 4 horsewoman?

Best worker of the 4 too.
mercedes is in her prime and sexy as ****

cm punk is a washed up **** who thinks people still give a **** about him.

mercedes is in her prime and sexy as ****

cm punk is a washed up **** who thinks people still give a **** about him.

Thank you we agree on GOAT Banks.

CM Punk is reverse psychology, when you think you hate him and youre over him, youre thinking about him, thats why he is a superstar no matter how washed he is.

If WWE produced a love reality show about Sasha and Mikaze it would have destroyed the miniscule numbers Bianca and Montez show gets.

And thats with an Asian couple, we know Asians dont pull ratings like that, but Sasha the exception.

Too old to be in a match.
aew-tony-khan.gif

Back
Top Bottom