2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Wrasslin'

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Humberto getting consistent screen time? I remember awhile ago that 3 week stretch they tried to push him and it got axed pretty quickly.

^Im still waiting on a solo run from Angel Garza. They should kick the tires on that again with him and see what happens.

Think Garza has become too jobber-ized to salvage anything with him.

In a perfect world EYE am sure Trips would Shang Tsung Garza English speaking skills and transfer them to Andrade. :lol:

So weird how Garza flamed out. He had a nice NXT run, looked great with Zelina, was the 100th Latino to be dubbed “the next Eddie” then they stopped pushing him altogether

Brett gotta be angry in every documentary/interview :lol:

It's always crazy to me how even after NWO and they was winning the Monday night wars how poor the production looked on WCW. It always looked dry. Where WWF looked as far back as 88 looked colorful and lively. Like you was at the show.

It's always crazy to me how even after NWO and they was winning the Monday night wars how poor the production looked on WCW. It always looked dry. Where WWF looked as far back as 88 looked colorful and lively. Like you was at the show.

I think it had a lot to do with how they positioned their lighting. IRRC when I went to the last nitro/event in the astrodome, all the lighting was geared towards the ring and they dimmed the lighting away from it going into the crowd.

Always preferred the dark(er) lighting from NWA/WCW. I don't think it looked POOR, It was just dark.

The liv dom stuff is too funny. They got a chance to double down and make Dom the most hated man on earth if he betray rhea like he did his dad
slow build this storyline for 2-3 yrs
turn on rhea
liv turns on dom
rhea saves dom and you got your modern day macho/elizabeth story

Back
Top Bottom