2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Monday Night RAW tonight

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is Smackdown 3 hours by now? And why dont they have run-off time like Raw does? I remember Raw would end a few minutes after 11pm all the time smh

What got cut?

Was it not supposed to end after the slap?

Think there was suppose to be some more byke and forth between the four of them.

Then the realize time was running out so Rock went into his spiel about Da Codeman being a mistake so that we could get the slap.

The got to the endgame so no big deal really.

SmartSelect_20240308_235843_Brave.jpg

i wonder if that was even a wrestling audience that was attending john cena's appearance at 92 NY :lol:

I have never seen anyone do that cheerleader running triple backflip into a elbow move good once in my life.

Until tonight, Tiffany Stratton, made that ish look impactful.

With the exception of the 3 Horsewomen, Rhea, Bianca, Geisha House Party the Third, she's already up there in in-ring ability and charisma.

She's the best versions of Alexa Bliss, Dana Brooke, and Mandy Rose, with Charlottes skills done at Bianca's power, speed and athleticism with some Liv Morgan fire with Becky/Sasha's aura. Also, with the promo ability of Carmella, she's the perfect womens wrestler.

Just get some of Bayley's technical ability to get to the Mamba Mentality level. She's better than Dame Time, especially after tonite after what Dlo did to him.

Last edited:
I wonder why they ditched the Barbie presentation with her. Maybe were just doing it since the movie was popular?

Cody didn't look to happy when Seth accepted...... Seth probably going to turn on him.
Will Rock turn on Roman?

It's just crazy to see where all this is now seeing how last year Cody was the back up plan if the Rock didn't show up as that was the "dream match" & now Rock actually is ready for the match this year but with the Cody push it was bad timing.

Interested to see what they decide for Mania.

PO

Back
Top Bottom