2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Smackdown in France

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, the crowd that chants "this is awesome" at damn near everything disagrees. Excellent point. Only thing missing was Tony's "justified this is awesome chants" tweet. :rolleyes

I’ve seen plenty of matches without a “this is awesome” chant. That’s simply not true. Nice try tho.

I’ve seen plenty of matches without a “this is awesome” chant. That’s simply not true. Nice try tho.

LOL cmon man. I still have no idea why you ride so hard for that promotion. I didn't even say anything insulting. Just called out that a very mediocre match got an unnecessary chant. I have also seen plenty of AEW matches that don't get that chant, but that doesn't mean there still aren't a ton that get it undeservedly...like last night. By all means, tell us why you believe that match was deserving of such praise.

LOL cmon man. I still have no idea why you ride so hard for that promotion. I didn't even say anything insulting. Just called out that a very mediocre match got an unnecessary chant. I have also seen plenty of AEW matches that don't get that chant, but that doesn't mean there still aren't a ton that get it undeservedly...like last night. By all means, tell us why you believe that match was deserving of such praise.

Man on internet declares himself final arbiter of wrestling fan joy.

Back
Top Bottom