2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT Tuesdays

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bron theme sounds like a voice is going to come on and say, "Data East presents...ROBOCOP...The ARCADE Game"

eqptihv78id01h-1.jpg

I like Ricky a lot but all signs point to him intending to rejoin the Codyverse when his contract is up so I don't really think it's a mystery why he hasn't been featured lately

I like Ricky a lot but all signs point to him intending to rejoin the Codyverse when his contract is up so I don't really think it's a mystery why he hasn't been featured lately

wwe needs to rehire ryback so ricky can get his revenge on his most embarrassing moment of his career

That and he was a big CM guy. That same interview he said CM was pretty much responsible for his presentation during that time frame.

When youre down with CM, you get tretment like Bronny James, automatic WWE tv time... ie: Cora, Roxanne, etc..

That and he was a big CM guy. That same interview he said CM was pretty much responsible for his presentation during that time frame.

Don't think that has anything to do with it

FTR, Hobbs, Brody King are his boys too and they're on TV all the time

Didn’t FTR just job to the Bucks? Hasn’t Hobbs been jobbing as well? They might be on tv but they’re not exactly getting a push or anything.

Super late but who's planning on going? Should do a mini NT summit.

I’m having my mom book her time share as we speak cuz i looked at hotels already and while there’s some options for $600 for the weekend, rather save on that to spend on tickets. Hopefully i can score some to both nights. Plan on being there Friday to Monday

I’m down to Nt summit put one of yall through a table for the belts

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MVP
Didn’t FTR just job to the Bucks? Hasn’t Hobbs been jobbing as well? They might be on tv but they’re not exactly getting a push or anything.

The main characters in one of the top angles and the IWGP champion?

Interesting definition of jobbing

I mean Hobbs last win over a major opponent on air was over Sammy Guevara on a Collision in February. Then a tag match prior to that in December against the Pillars of Destiny (could be a reach on major opponent). Again, tv time and actual meaningful tv time aren't one in the same. FTR's AEW run hasn't been more impressive than their NXT/WWE run. They've wrestled 7 matches on AEW programming since the end of November.

I mean Hobbs last win over a major opponent on air was over Sammy Guevara on a Collision in February. Then a tag match prior to that in December against the Pillars of Destiny (could be a reach on major opponent). Again, tv time and actual meaningful tv time aren't one in the same. FTR's AEW run hasn't been more impressive than their NXT/WWE run. They've wrestled 7 matches on AEW programming since the end of November.

Okay buddy :lol:

How is FTR being 2X world champions in AEW less impressive than their WWE run when the most memorable thing about IT was them shaving each others bykes in the shower?

Hobbs has had start and stop pushes throughout his AEW career unfortunately.

Has nothing to do with being buddies with Peace.

Back
Top Bottom