2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT No Mercy | R.I.P. Sid Eudy, Master and Ruler of the World

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He did, but I think the difference is that Swerve went with the ebbs and flows and Starks started rejecting pitches once he got to a certain level

Understandable to feel like being in a random tag team is a step down when you're fresh off challenging the likes of Danielson, Punk, and MJF
Didn’t they want them to randomly feud and break up that rage team to, and he rejected because he didn’t think it made sense?

R.d99987031071e5827e35fb929359f5e1

Sycho-Sid-in-WWE.jpg

sid-e1401297132497.jpg

tumblr_n4a46jOIwh1scglxgo1_500.jpg

Imagine some scenario in life where this mofo is angry at you and coming to beat you up lololol. RIP Psycho Sid

His traps was ridiculous

Didn’t they want them to randomly feud and break up that rage team to, and he rejected because he didn’t think it made sense?

It was something like that

Similar to what happened with Swerve and Keith Lee (even though they never got to their match because of Lee's health stuff)

Jacob Fatu looks so small now. He was more intimidating when he was fat. Funny how they're overselling him as this monster when he is not bigger than his opponents.
Gorillas of Destiny are a joke now.

He's been great in WWE so far and they've presented him like a star but him doing the flippy stuff and his "aura" :rolleyes hit different when he was more Umanga shaped.

Last edited:
I guess that may hold true only some of the time because I don't care for his content
but it doesn't drive me into conniptions. :wow:

Don't care for his content either tbh.

Never really see any of IT unless IT gets posted in here.

Meltzer and his ratings never affected my view of a match be IT GOODT! or bad.

But people lose their minds when he drops his ratings after a big PPV/PLE. :lol:

Guess cuz he's the first "mainstream" wrestling journalist and his views and opinions "matter" more?

*Shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom