2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT No Mercy | R.I.P. Sid Eudy, Master and Ruler of the World

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fully caught up on Bash In Berlin

Honestly, it was pretty by the numbers but still a fine show.

Much more interested in No Mercy tomorrow

Angry Rabbit vs Jaida for the Women’s title T0INE T0INE :smokin

Yeah No Mercy looks like a solid card on paper.

EYE am not even gonna bother trying to catch up on my NXTs as EYE am over a year behind. :lol: :smh:

How has Wes Lee's run as a heel been so far?

Yeah No Mercy looks like a solid card on paper.

EYE am not even gonna bother trying to catch up on my NXTs as EYE am over a year behind. :lol: :smh:

How has Wes Lee's run as a heel been so far?

Think we get Giulia tomorrow?

And heel Wes...not really a fan so far. Doesn't really come off naturally or believable but it's early, so we'll see. He needs a new theme too.

We watching Oba vs. Tony D? :nerd:

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Think we get Giulia tomorrow?

And heel Wes...not really a fan so far. Doesn't really come off naturally or believable but it's early, so we'll see. He needs a new theme too.

They had Final Form Ashanti talk to someone offscreen after slapping all the fur off the Angry Rabbit for a reason.

Think someone is definitely coming out after ngry Rabbit beats Jaida but EYE am leaning more to IT being Stephanie Vaquer.

#WaitandSee

As for Wes did he explain why he turned on his fellow Rascalz?

They had Final Form Ashanti talk to someone offscreen after slapping all the fur off the Angry Rabbit for a reason.

Think someone is definitely coming out after ngry Rabbit beats Jaida but EYE am leaning more to IT being Stephanie Vaquer.

#WaitandSee

As for Wes did he explain why he turned on his fellow Rascalz?

Vaquer is apparently having visa issues, so I don't think it'll be her. That Delta girl is also possible

And for the Wes thing basically watch this:

Ok im officially gonna say cody is boring and gunther is boring.

KO could have won today easily and no one would bat an eye. Cody can always win it back.

I really hope they dont keep the title on both cody and gunther for too long cause sh is gonna be boring.

Lewd Vig sounds like the handle a BD would use on their social media. :lol:
Vaquer is apparently having visa issues, so I don't think it'll be her. That Delta girl is also possible

And for the Wes thing basically watch this:

indecisive-i-dont-know.gif

Was giving me Universe mode promo vibes.

Everything sounded so robotic.

The "I'm a WWE superstar you're just a TNA wrestler line" was cold from Wes and his Cliff Huxtable sweater.

Ok im officially gonna say cody is boring and gunther is boring.

KO could have won today easily and no one would bat an eye. Cody can always win it back.

I really hope they dont keep the title on both cody and gunther for too long cause sh is gonna be boring.
Orton is the only one taking the belt off of cody .

Back
Top Bottom