2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Smackdown in France

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Is Battlegrounds one of their ppvs? Apex only sits like 20-30 people. UFC finally started to comp tickets to the fighter families that fight in the Apex, and they've been putting cards there since the pandemic :lol:

i think they upgraded the venue to seat 1k.
wwe invading ufc territory. them fans gonna have something to say :lol:

this guy is one of the main leaders of the wwe cult. his commentary is ridiculous.

Every one of those weirdo accounts today

copium-meaning-e1662494143102.jpg

i think they upgraded the venue to seat 1k.
wwe invading ufc territory. them fans gonna have something to say :lol:
Don't even think I've seen close to 100 people at an Apex card yet, but the tickets are ridiculously priced for a bad to mediocre fight card.

If they fill out to 1k for NXT it would make for a dope atmosphere. The UFC shows there are terrible and sucks the energy out. You can hear a pin drop with the 20 people in attendance.

Lol these two big goofs should team up and take Punk out, Punk really is the Kendrick of WWE, the real boogeyman, they scared.

Wonder who Trips is gonna give Mami's title to?

Better not be no Liv Morgan as much as EYE like her sorry danger style danger style

Wouldn't mind Nia winning which is not something EYE thought I'd say. :lol:

Wonder who Trips is gonna give Mami's title to?

Better not be no Liv Morgan as much as EYE like her sorry danger style danger style

Wouldn't mind Nia winning which is not something EYE thought I'd say. :lol:

I think Nia should win too, but because of the storyline I wouldnt be surprised if Liv wins.

Maybe pair Liv up with a big to make it work.

Back
Top Bottom