2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Wrasslin'

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I always fall down a rabbit hole of ages at certain points in people’s careers. This particular one I would’ve never thought of. Billy Gunn and Roaddogg were 33 and 29 at that time they were calling Road Warriors old and washed :lol: I guess it’s more presentation than age. Cause even with the rebrand, Road Warriors in 97 and especially 98 were damn near relics. Miz and Truth don’t appear that way in 2024 despite being much older.

Nxt hbk era got the brest artists
Got to get Ollie Jay back
1716353435705.png

T0INE T0INE yea I saw that :lol: :pimp:

Caught up on tonight's episode of NXT and the only other things I have to say is

- Jaida Parker. Jey Uso doing quite well for himself.

- they keep trying to make those Gallus dudes a thing and I wish they would stop trying. They're boring.

- should be Wes Lee vs Oba 1 on 1. Leave Temu Triple H out of it.

Who's Temu Triple H? :lol:

EYE am so far behind on my NXTs.

Stopped watching consistently right around the time of the NXT/Dynamite battle where NXT stacked the show with Da Codeman, Triple T and Cena's bald spot which subsequently sent TK into a downward spiral on Twitter.

Who's Temu Triple H? :lol:

EYE am so far behind on my NXTs.

Stopped watching consistently right around the time of the NXT/Dynamite battle where NXT stacked the show with Da Codeman, Triple T and Cena's bald spot which subsequently sent TK into a downward spiral on Twitter.

:lol: Joe Coffey

Back
Top Bottom