2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT Tuesdays

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watching the YT clip from last night’s beatdown on Orton and i noticed from the moment Orton came out, he was walking gingerly. Gotta be dealing with some sort of injury.

I think that's the point with Solo's character. We all know he's not the real leader. Just waiting for the payoff.
Sure. It just feels more like a "bit" than anything serious. But hey maybe thats thats the point.

Getting a fat Tedros does make me laugh weekly though.

Wasn't Bayne one of them talent that AEW signed and never utilized. I remember checking her IG :evil: and she was finishing up bookings in Japan and hinted that she was AEW bound. Kinda like kamilles situation where TK signed just to prevent the competition from grabbing her

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

If you were given the role of scout for AEW/WWE, would you take the job?

Also, where would you say is the best place to look for talent?

Yes I would take the job in a heartbeat.

Wwe: I would scout the same way they have been scouting as of late. Looking for LEGIT athletes to transition into the sport. However, I wouldn't just look for in-shape folks that have < 10% body fat. Seems like they are currently skewed in the direction of SUPER fit people.

Aew: I would just keep my ear to the Indy scene since that is the type of talent that fanbase prefers. (Gentrified Japanese Wrestling from the 90s)

Lastly I would also try and put some of yall on:

djlunchbox djlunchbox : Belt Design Department

Nike Jordan Nike Jordan : Promotion/Marketing/Street Team (Nobody would be anywhere near as loyal)

@Peep Game : To Broker deals with men's magazines / adult entertainment agencies to provide opportunities to the females on the roster that have thirst trapping desires.

jshortt jshortt : To serve as the unofficial Agent/Manager of big named talents. (Think Worldwide Wes)

green rhino123 green rhino123 Case Case + @King of Trash Style : Veteran minds that would be there To keep us in line / ensure we aren't straying too far from the true meaning of pro wrestling.

@Comparison Ford : Head of Catering

@SC kid : Global/Community Ambassador: Reaching out to schools and communities to ensure we keep a positive rapport with real humans.

That's about it.

Thank you for your consideration.

You're not gonna bring in Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee for any specific role after inspiring you? :nerd:

Thank you for your consideration.

You're not gonna bring in Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee for any specific role after inspiring you? :nerd:

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee Would glbe great at reaching out to customers for feedback. We would put him in that department. Creating Google Surveys to pass out to those on our mailing lists because we can't just look at ratings to determine fan enjoyment.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee Would glbe great at reaching out to customers for feedback. We would put him in that department. Creating Google Surveys to pass out to those on our mailing lists because we can't just look at ratings to determine fan enjoyment.
Wouldn’t it make more sense for him to be a physical trainer with a specialty in knee based PT?

^^^I was confused how the same song came out from two different artists.

First time seeing the Spiderman meme in real life. Followed by the Undertaker versus Undertaker. Can’t believe Vince recycled that with Kane.

Did you ever hear the story behind the two versions of that song, and how the Chill Rob G version came to be? Crazy.

Yes I would take the job in a heartbeat.

Wwe: I would scout the same way they have been scouting as of late. Looking for LEGIT athletes to transition into the sport. However, I wouldn't just look for in-shape folks that have < 10% body fat. Seems like they are currently skewed in the direction of SUPER fit people.

Aew: I would just keep my ear to the Indy scene since that is the type of talent that fanbase prefers. (Gentrified Japanese Wrestling from the 90s)

Lastly I would also try and put some of yall on:

djlunchbox djlunchbox : Belt Design Department

Nike Jordan Nike Jordan : Promotion/Marketing/Street Team (Nobody would be anywhere near as loyal)

@Peep Game : To Broker deals with men's magazines / adult entertainment agencies to provide opportunities to the females on the roster that have thirst trapping desires.

jshortt jshortt : To serve as the unofficial Agent/Manager of big named talents. (Think Worldwide Wes)

green rhino123 green rhino123 Case Case + @King of Trash Style : Veteran minds that would be there To keep us in line / ensure we aren't straying too far from the true meaning of pro wrestling.

@Comparison Ford : Head of Catering

@SC kid : Global/Community Ambassador: Reaching out to schools and communities to ensure we keep a positive rapport with real humans.

That's about it.

Hey, I'll take it! :lol:

Guys don’t let the the fact that AEW/tony Con still don’t have a tv deal with WBD distract you from the fact that Hector is gonna be running three Honda Civics with Spoon engines.

On top of that, he just came into Harry’s and ordered three T66 turbos with NOS and a Motec system exhaust.

Back
Top Bottom