2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Smackdown in France

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FRANKLIN really got mind control over THOTT. :lol: :smh:

Nice storytelling last night involving those two.

They definitely gonna have to feud when they both come byke, as FRANKLIN was the only one to get a singles victory over THOTT during his run prior to Da Codeman.

As someone who lost the good fight and started shaving his head, my sympathy goes out to brother Cena who kept slicking his hair back try to hide the inevitable :lol:

Cena is doing what they call in the business Da Ric Flair Special™

1712609885083.png

Rollins had to lose bc he’s probably taking a little time off for recovery.

Mcintyre is a great character but his “might” has been lost. Not as dominant right now for whatever reason. Add in that his contract is up so hes taking time off as well. Wouldnt be surprised to see him at aew for a while or back at wwe in a more mighty/dominant character again.

IMO, priest has IT. Hopefully he gets the singles push he deserves as a champion. He’ll obviously lose it soon but then his storyline changes to him challenging for it again.

Time for solo & jimmy to do their own things for a while.

Sidenote: I personally like the viking characters as either tag team champs or singles in the ic or main champ stories

Don’t think they’re booking that show in Scotland without knowing Drew is gonna be on the card barring injury.

They also not gonna put the belt on him, however briefly on the biggest show of the year only for him to dip to AEW.

Also FFD v. Peace is one of the most anticipated matches WWE can do this coming year, which they have been building for months now.

They also not gonna put the belt on him, however briefly on the biggest show of the year only for him to dip to AEW.

Also FFD v. Peace is one of the most anticipated matches WWE can do this coming year, which they have been building for months now.

Exactly.

I hate when a promotion has a belt change and then the new champion immediately loses it but I realized theres always an outside reason. It wasn’t just storyline opportunity, it was legit booking. The fact mcintyre didnt keep the belt says alot about his near term future with wwe

My point is that I don’t think there’s any chance he’s going to A&W, at least within this next year :lol:

The cash-in (that they had to do something with) doesn’t have any bearing on his future with the company.

@DCAllAfrican

GUNTHER takes the belt from Cody?

I think Cody is champion until SSlam.

I feel like Cody gonna have a long reign as champ, given that ppl so badly wanted him to be the one to dethrone YOUR tribal chief... Now that it's done, we've gotta live with it... Don't want to hear the crybabies *****ing and complaining that he's bland and boring... It isn't anything new. They got exactly what they asked for. Deal widdit :lol:

Back
Top Bottom