2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope Darby is taking notes of when to hang it up. Being straightedge in wrestling does not last in the long run.

Can you imagine if Phil smoked some weed? That alone would help with the healing and probably have him still working in AEW. Maybe he even wouldn't have ever left in the first place. Would've put Hunter down at WM30 and gone on to face AJ Styles at WM32 two years later.

Purely anecdotal, but 90% of the straight edge people I've met have been such miserable pricks

I hope Darby is taking notes of when to hang it up. Being straightedge in wrestling does not last in the long run.

Can you imagine if Phil smoked some weed? That alone would help with the healing and probably have him still working in AEW. Maybe he even wouldn't have ever left in the first place. Would've put Hunter down at WM30 and gone on to face AJ Styles at WM32 two years later.

But...Hunter didn't do drugs or really drink that much. His buddies all talk about that's why he looks how he looks and they look how they look. :lol:

But...Hunter didn't do drugs or really drink that much. His buddies all talk about that's why he looks how he looks and they look how they look. :lol:
Hunter did drugs that helped his in-ring, but most likely contributed to his heart condition as well. If Punk used those he probably wouldn't be as frail...

I gave them year's notice last time and that wasn't enough..So $50 is clearly off limits no matter what..So I'll drop the fee and maybe try to get a smaller secondary pool going..We'll see next year how it plays out..
After the big leaguers went Hollywood, looks like ya got stuck with a bunch of NxT broke boys

Might be easier to find 29 TNA fans than finding 29 broke boys making payments. They still might owe payments by the time the winner need to claim their prize :rofl:

Seth vs. Gunthers would be a nice Styles Clash.

Hopefully Seth comes back with a more serious gimmick though.

Sick of this goofball gimmick he has now.

HHH:

GAmZ6G-W0AAx5Uq.jpg

Its pathetic, out of all the things I supports... CM Punk, Sasha, Marvel, Star Wars, Lakers, Rams and Taylor.

Only Taylor actually stays winning and that may end at the Super Bowl, everyone else though its FAIL AFTER FAIL.

Ngl had took some gummies and had a few drinks and I don’t remember anything after the women’s rumble.

I see Cody won again tho im here to see the tale be concluded

Wish I could go back to these days when wrestling was serious and everyone thought it was real

Gunther needs to drop that ic title to main event jey uso

Then give us Gunther and Seth

Cody needs to go over reigns this time. Otherwise I'm done.

If Rock has to be involved to cost reigns so be it.

Damn Peace.

Mans body made of paper mache.

Smart of WWE to plant the seeds for GOONTA/FRANKLIN

He has to drop the IC title before then if that's the pivot for Mania.

Back
Top Bottom