2024 Wrestling Thread | Saturday Night's alright for fighting...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Twitter freaks really letting loose with the racist dog whistles toward Mercedes this morning

These white fans of entertainment want to go back to the 1960s so bad.

I truly look at "woke" as a racist term. It's basically their new way of saying NIGhtmare GERmaine.

Mind you, I don't even have Twitter, but I can already guess what people are complaining about. Same thing in movies, video games, and all other aspects except for music. They love to hear blacks in music.

These white fans of entertainment want to go back to the 1960s so bad.

I truly look at "woke" as a racist term. It's basically their new way of saying NIGhtmare GERmaine.

Mind you, I don't even have Twitter, but I can already guess what people are complaining about. Same thing in movies, video games, and all other aspects except for music. They love to hear blacks in music.

I tweeted something about not liking the Maxxine Dupri bullying storyline, and some random person I've enver spoken to in my life replied "I hate woke wrestling fans." Like, what? :lol:

Twitter freaks really letting loose with the racist dog whistles toward Mercedes this morning

giphy.gif

You know that was coming given who IT was and where she went.

We gonna talk about the mediocre way the crowd reacted and how it sounded like they piped in a reaction??

I'm glad it wasn't just me....I feel like she didn't get a real large pop....

Maybe because everyone knew..if it was a surprise maybe a bigger pop.

I wonder how long she stays elite.

“I know I’m gonna be back there one day.” It’s ok if that’s what her goal is, but why would you say that out loud :lol:

If you’re Tony Khan, why would you book someone like a superstar who you know is going to leave for the competition

aew is still the g-league and khan sucks at booking the women's division. They got all those women but only 2 belts.

She doesn't respect nor fear Tony Khan. Much like the rest of the former WWE folks that go over there to get paid, they view dude as a SUPERfan with deep pockets.

It is what it is.

Booker T reveals that Sami Zayn was upset about the social media reaction to him winning the Gauntlet on RAW

"He was so literally upset about the online heat that he got from the fans. He's like, 'Man, I thought the fans love me. And then next thing you know, I see all this stuff.' I say, 'Man, you can't listen to that white noise. You gotta think about how great that match was, and you're gonna look back on it one day and say: 'Man, that was some really, really good work that I did.' But he still, like I said, was feeling that heat."

via Hall of Fame Podcast

Back
Top Bottom