2024 Wrestling Thread | Saturday Night's alright for fighting...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mmwpfutnfuf51.jpg

I remember Sgt. Slaughter and some of the old timers saying that the AWA was the place to work (for a time) because, even though it could be cold and bad weather - they got a holiday break and some time off here and there...and the travel schedule was easier that other territories.

Agreed. Brandi can be a victim in 2024 but we know she had no business being presented as an actual wrestler.

AEW-ites will conveniently ignore this situation as they usually do or assume the boys were paid off by Jkm Krownette or CM Punk to lie on Tony Khan.

And they posted receipts.

Why is AEW on their mind so much this week? Out of all the weeks in the year :lol:
bunch of bitter ****s.

hunter still mad about nxt losing to aew head to head. bruised ego.

like dude calm down you basically run the wwe now. chill out you greasy racist ****

bunch of bitter ****s.

hunter still mad about nxt losing to aew head to head. bruised ego.

like dude calm down you basically run the wwe now. chill out you greasy racist ****

I don't think he cares about that anymore, but he's definitely sour about some of those free agents who passed on him

At least they'll get Tama Tonga

It's a credit to WWE that I still can't call Roman vs Cody. Or the Rock/Roman vs Cody/Rollins tag match.

Rock/THOTT definitely winning Night 1 to setup Bloodline rules for Night 2.

Will be the magnum opus of cinema with all the shenanigans that will entail with Da Codeman finally finishing the story. :emoji_hugging: danger style danger style Sharpshoeter13 Sharpshoeter13 D Fly D Fly

Wrestlemania signs off with Rock finally getting his comeuppance from Mama Rhodes

1054d193-2224-4b6e-80d4-0bf8982ebffa-gif.3115478

Rock/THOTT definitely winning Night 1 to setup Bloodline rules for Night 2.

Will be the magnum opus of cinema with all the shenanigans that will entail with Da Codeman finally finishing the story. :emoji_hugging: danger style danger style Sharpshoeter13 Sharpshoeter13 D Fly D Fly

Wrestlemania signs off with Rock finally getting his comeuppance from Mama Rhodes

1054d193-2224-4b6e-80d4-0bf8982ebffa-gif.3115478
I think Rocky turns on the bloodline on Sundays to set up the Roman match next year. You just know he wants to end the weekend as a hero again.

Btw this is how all people should announce Rocky’s name from now on

I think Rocky turns on the bloodline on Sundays to set up the Roman match next year. You just know he wants to end the weekend as a hero again.

Btw this is how all people should announce Rocky’s name from now on

EYE had that same thought about Rock and Da Codeman being in cahoots up until he beat he beat the absolute dog**** outta Da Codeman the last couple of weeks. :lol: :smh:

Would mean Da Codeman going to the extreme for the long con and Rock doing the best acting of his career.

Something will happen though to cause dissension between THOTT and Rock to setup an eventual match. And if Rock and Da Codeman aren't working together they have to have a match in the pipeline. The build between those two have been too GOODT!

#WaitandSee

EYE had that same thought about Rock and Da Codeman being in cahoots up until he beat he beat the absolute dog**** outta Da Codeman the last couple of weeks. :lol: :smh:

Would mean Da Codeman going to the extreme for the long con and Rock doing the best acting of his career.

Something will happen though to cause dissension between THOTT and Rock to setup an eventual match. And if Rock and Da Codeman aren't working together they have to have a match in the pipeline. The build between those two have been too GOODT!

#WaitandSee
As long as Da Codeman still wins clean I’m good 8)

I think Rock can cost Roman without aligning with Cody.

Final Boss needs to continue for a bit.

I think Rock can cost Roman without aligning with Cody.

Final Boss needs to continue for a bit.
Dwayne “The MAGA Rock” Johnson gonna cost Roman the belt and it’s all gonna be because THOTT made Kavana acknowledge him..

Back
Top Bottom