2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Juneteenth. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unfortunately feel like similar things will happen to O’Shea in A&W too, and he’ll be lost in the shuffle like a bunch of other similar tier talents they have.

First 6 months or so will probably be cool though, so looking forward to that I guess.
Yup. AEW's roster is filled with 205 Lives so he won't really stand out at this point in his career. I wonder what he thinks will happen over there.

Yea, stay there with your wife dude. I'm mad he is letting damn Ocean Spray hype his head up like that.

Ricochet 2019 run with the U.S. title and progra with AJ Styles was pretty solid. But after that they fumbled that man. Regardless if he was buns on the microphone.

He’s AEW bound. He’ll be an upper card man in event guy there.

He certainly wasn’t used perfectly, but did people think he was supposed to be a main event guy for years? With zero mic skills, especially when majority of his tenure was under Vince?

He held both midcard championships. Got put in that program with Logan. Was a good hand in multi-man matches with guys higher on the card.

End of the day he’s missing the most important skill. And it’s the reason why guys like Sammy and Short Gable have really thrived in their opportunities where O’Shea couldn’t.

I mean they could have given him a mouth piece. It’s not like that hasn’t been done for others. I’m not saying throw the title on him though. There was that time when Heyman was in front of creative where he, and other NXT guys were called up and were getting solid push. Once Vince took it away from Paul it all kind of went downhill for that whole group.

Would not be surprised if he probably has a contract all lined up. Can't wait for his matches vs osprey, mjf, Jericho, etc

Cautionary tale for any young talent in WWE. Can be great in the ring, but if you cannot speak and show some personality, you will be left behind. Actually, surprised he lasted this long and avoided cuts

It’s 2024, that no promo stuff is just a dated excuse when you have all the resources available to spotlight strengths. Hopefully he never wears his Sasha Banks trunks ever again though. That screamed jobber.

IMG_3372.jpeg
IMG_3374.jpeg
IMG_3379.jpeg
IMG_3378.jpeg
IMG_3373.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom