2024 Wrestling Thread | R.I.P. Sika Anoaʻi

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't make this up.

The weather....

Screenshot_20240621_225804_Chrome.jpg

Damn Jacob Fatu’s premiere got all the lurkers coming into the thread!!!

This new bloodline is wild. I like how they’re laying the great foundation of a new bloodline vs the old one.

So it’s gonna be Solo, Jacob and GOD

Vs

Roman, USOS and the Great One the Rock?!

Great smack down. I like all the surprise wins for the MITB qualifiers.

Last edited:
It’s amazing that Roman left and Trips put the least talented/charismatic guy in the Somoan family tree to be the leader of the Bloodline..And that charisma black hole is still 10x’s more exciting to watch than Mone, Okada, Ocean Spray, and the Elite..Tony need to load up on booga suga and get more creative or his company is gonna be belly up by 202)..

It’s amazing that Roman left and Trips put the least talented/charismatic guy in the Somoan family tree to be the leader of the Bloodline..And that charisma black hole is still 10x’s more exciting to watch than Mone, Okada, Ocean Spray, and the Elite..Tony need to load up on booga suga and get more creative or his company is gonna be belly up by 202)..

If you say so.

Outside of seeing GoD and Jacob NotSoFatu on a bigger platform couldn't care less about Solo and his Bloodline from WIsh.

Just waiting for THOTT to comebyke and Rock to reveal he's the real mastermind behind Temu Bloodline

So, Reigns costs Solo the title at SSlam.

We get:

Solo, Jacob, Tama and Rua

Va

Reigns, Usos and Rock/Zayn

At War Games!

Back
Top Bottom