2024 Wrestling Thread | R.I.P. Sika Anoaʻi

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, Reigns costs Solo the title at SSlam.

We get:

Solo, Jacob, Tama and Rua

Va

Reigns, Usos and Rock/Zayn

At War Games!

I dnt see The Rock being on the same side as Roman. He going to come back and say he was the ring leader of the “new” bloodline and was giving order to Solo and recruiting the new members.

Roman and the Usos will definitely be re-teaming but im not sire who the 4th member would bs

You know I’m a super casual in here and I never cared for Sam. But I do think if he’s taken out by the Young Samoans, and then returns before the Endgame fight would be good for business.

That pop when his song hits for the first time would be Y2J WWF debut decibels.

To be fair, zayn isn’t “white” - his parents are Syrian

If he walks down the street without saying a word to anyone he would be viewed as a white man.

According to the US Census, he would be considered white.

He benefits from White Supremacy while living in this country.

Him being Syrian doesn't disqualify any of those things mentioned above.

What we think?

IMG_9722.jpeg

You know I’m a super casual in here and I never cared for Sam. But I do think if he’s taken out by the Young Samoans, and then returns before the Endgame fight would be good for business.

That pop when his song hits for the first time would be Y2J WWF debut decibels.
Yea but doing this makes it about Sami. That's my issue with re-introducing him into the Bloodline program.

Sure, he would get pops from the redemption story but that then becomes the story vs. BLOODLINE vs Bloodline being the story.

That's my issue.

Sami can do his own thing elsewhere (with Kevin Owens or something) away from the Bloodline.

Yea but doing this makes it about Sami. That's my issue with re-introducing him into the Bloodline program.

Sure, he would get pops from the redemption story but that then becomes the story vs. BLOODLINE vs Bloodline being the story.

That's my issue.

Sami can do his own thing elsewhere (with Kevin Owens or something) away from the Bloodline.

That’s a fair stance and makes sense. I totally get it from that PoV.

I just won’t give Triple H or whoever’s involved in booking nowadays to not go down that well…eventually. The marks of the WWE universe will demand it.

That's my issue.

I don’t wanna see Sami put back into the Bloodline story either..They’ve done very solid job of turning this into a story that’s becoming just about the High Chief’s family and are getting the “outsiders” out of the mix..Putting Sami back in at this point does kinda come off as “only a mid-card white gut can save this family of color from destroying itself”..He’s not necessary at this point and I’m looking forward to when Cody, KO, Randy etc are fazed out as well..

I would like to see them bring in Baeomi, Nia, and other females into the story..

Back
Top Bottom