2024 Wrestling Thread | R.I.P. Sika Anoaʻi

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And some of yall STILL defending this promotion?!?

Ratings in the chitter, no pop whatsoever, Mercedes Monet ain’t it, osprey trash, MJF is barely bearable. Toni Storm the only thing that has any interesting aspect.

Until their owner has the type of allegations of Vince, has done some of the racist in air antics that Triple K has performed, or has the history of degrading women on film; you aren't allowed to badmouth Tony Khan.

Can't believe how bad TK fumbled Matt (49, mobility of a He-Man figure) and Jeff (46, self-destructive addict)

Matt talking like IT was prime Hardy's that showed in AEW.

Both of them can barely walk let alone wrestle and that's eem without bringing up Jeff other issues.

They really wanted a tag team title run. :lol:

TK has fumbled some talent in their AEW run, The Hardys ain't one of them.

bret-hart-poses-with-an-undefeated-at-wrestlemania-superstar-v0-woxsaifw258d1.jpeg

Good on Kayla going out on her own term.

The Bloodline turning into the NWO.

That blunt rotation with Snoop and Bret was probably one of the most interesting sessions ever on this earth.

People need to stop getting in a hissy fit about t-shirt designs. Most wrestling tees are lame without context. Only thing I care about is if Swerve gets paid too for his likeness.

It’s not to the NWO levels yet. We get a finger poke of doom, have 20 different iterations and then later on bring in a miscarder who wants to force his way into the main event pic you may be on to something

After the bloodline run i need a Fatu Intercontinental run. Dude is a beast and will demolish the competition. He is a bad man. I hope WWE can sort out any legal troubles so he can travel

Back
Top Bottom