2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Wrasslin'

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What up, Bend? 8)

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

brady.gif

What I noticed while I was watching AEW collision /dynamite/ and now rampage..

KKKhan loves to book a lot of black v white matches..

dr-umar.gif

So Okada beat Eddie for just the Continental Crown or is he the ROH Champ and New Japan champ too?

TK made that whole thing so unnecessarily convoluted. :lol: :smh:

He just beat him for the Continental Championship...Eddie is still a double champ, but I think that's getting broken up soon too

Continental Crown is what they called the combination of the 3 titles (AEW Continental, RoH World, NJPW Strong) as a nod to All Japan's Triple Crown

Whole thing is kind of confusing...doesn't help that commentary always gets mixed up either...but I think it was just fan servicey booking for Eddie since he's a puro mark :lol:

He just beat him for the Continental Championship...Eddie is still a double champ, but I think that's getting broken up soon too

Continental Crown is what they called the combination of the 3 titles (AEW Continental, RoH World, NJPW Strong) as a nod to All Japan's Triple Crown

Whole thing is kind of confusing...doesn't help that commentary always gets mixed up either...but I think it was just fan servicey booking for Eddie since he's a puro mark :lol:

IT does get confusing.

Could of just let the Continental Championship be a ceremonial title a la the Owen Hart cup belts.

Can you or someone else summarize what happened?

I'm still not entirely sure what happened with Mikey. A lot of it seemed to be from him continuing to come at me about the Willow/Riho match. Case made a crack about Mercedes that I don't think he realized how it sounded. Gene brought it up, tagged Cobra Commander, and that was all she wrote. At least from what I saw.

Back
Top Bottom