2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Wrasslin'

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dozed off watching Rampage and was awake by the chants of "You sick ****" to Skye Blue..

Music to my ears .

seth-rollins-entrance.gif

AEW should add a death match belt for the women

NGL that Lights Out match between Thunder Rosa bae and DMD was highly sports entertaining.

I memba all the BDs going into conniptions because DMD was wearing the crimson mask.

I'm still not entirely sure what happened with Mikey. A lot of it seemed to be from him continuing to come at me about the Willow/Riho match. Case made a crack about Mercedes that I don't think he realized how it sounded. Gene brought it up, tagged Cobra Commander, and that was all she wrote. At least from what I saw.

Damn.

I'm still not entirely sure what happened with Mikey. A lot of it seemed to be from him continuing to come at me about the Willow/Riho match. Case made a crack about Mercedes that I don't think he realized how it sounded. Gene brought it up, tagged Cobra Commander, and that was all she wrote. At least from what I saw.

What's funny is Mikey came at you right after Dynamite about this, then came byke the next day going at you again over IT.

Like he was stewing over IT all night

rocketsoy0.gif

What's funny is Mikey came at you right after Dynamite about this, then came byke the next day going at you again over IT.

Like he was stewing over IT all night

rocketsoy0.gif

Hahahaha right? And then again like 2 or 3 days later after I thought it was finally over.

Hahahaha right? And then again like 2 or 3 days later after I thought it was finally over.
Just like you bringing my name up days later. Case Case is gone from this thread because of a racist remark. Case screwed Case. But seems like you're cool with the remark. Explain that to Meth.

Just like you bringing my name up days later. Case Case is gone from this thread because of a racist remark. Case screwed Case. But seems like you're cool with the remark. Explain that to Meth.

Not sure why you're puffing your chest out. Somebody asked who tagged him because the original post got deleted. I said you, because you did. Nothing but a fact there. As g-time g-time said, anything else I've referenced has been about Mikey. Never said anything about being cool with anything. I said I didn't think Case realized how it sounded.

Back
Top Bottom