2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Wrasslin'

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Punk holding up the two count is going to feed this thread. :rofl:

IMG_9647.jpeg

For anyone that is a subscriber, good convo.

On today’s Wrestling Observer Live, I present a throwback to the 90s with Mark Flitman, the producer of the WWF Royal Rumble, WWE Raw and Rage in the Cage video games for Sega and Super Nintendo.

He answers your questions like who picked the rosters, the finishers, plus great anecdotes including a funny Bobby Heenan story and much more.

It definitely seems like it has been.

Don’t really see why Drew winning today was some kind of must happen thing though. Would’ve instantly buried anything they’re trying/have been trying to do with Priest.
The thing is, what are they trying to do with Priest’s reign? Really reminds me of Rollins’ first reign where it’s so many gimmicky finishes. Dude’s gotta be able to beat someone clean. Crazy because Rollins had to get injured, comeback and then he beat Roman clean, proving he was truly championship material.

I just don’t like the story being Drew’s always Screwed. This better lead to a Priest clean over Punk at Survivor Series, but it most likely will be Punk over Priest and Rollins returns to challenge Punk at Mania.

Wouldn’t mind Rollins vs Reigns at Mania for the new World title if it really will be Rocky vs Cody. Let me stop fantasy booking and just watch what they produce.

The thing is, what are they trying to do with Priest’s reign? Really reminds me of Rollins’ first reign where it’s so many gimmicky finishes. Dude’s gotta be able to beat someone clean. Crazy because Rollins had to get injured, comeback and then he beat Roman clean, proving he was truly championship material.

I just don’t like the story being Drew’s always Screwed. This better lead to a Priest clean over Punk at Survivor Series, but it most likely will be Punk over Priest and Rollins returns to challenge Punk at Mania.

Wouldn’t mind Rollins vs Reigns at Mania for the new World title if it really will be Rocky vs Cody. Let me stop fantasy booking and just watch what they produce.

BT fighting Finn at MITB after he gets exiled from the Judgment Day in the coming weeks, maybe eem on Monday.

Priest wins at MITB then loses to GOONTA at SummerFest. His reign doesn't need to extend beyond that.

FFD/Peace gonna be feuding well into the Summer/Fall. Likely first match gonna be at SummerFest and maybe wrap up at WARGAMES!

FRANKLIN/THOTT could indeed do at Mania. Too much histories there especially with FRANKLIN still having mind control over THOTT all these years.

Doesn't have to be for a title either.

#Waitandsee

Why Bret still hate Triple H so much? I heard apart of this interview and it sounds like he hold Triple H more responsible for the screwjob than Vince or HBK. Triple H couldn't have had that type of power back then.

Back
Top Bottom