2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Friday Night Smackdown

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fiend gimmick might have sucked to you but was incredibly over with the audience. Was there at the Royal Rumble with his match Danielson. Was immensely over.

Sounds like Nash may be full of sht on his "I asked and they won't let me" excuse for not going to Sting's final match. He's now saying he just didn't want to go and be around people.

Here's the actual Nash quote. Just wild that he'd make a gigantic deal out of "WWE won't let me," just to come out and say this a few days later. :rolleyes

Screenshot_20240313-165857.png

OG Wyatt Family is still one of my favorite gimmicks in the past 10 years. Cult leader Bray was IT, but was unfortunately in the Super Cena era

The brief Wyatt Family/Shield feud was highly sports entertaining.

The main issue with that iteration of Wyatt was he was charismatic and talked a big game but was always taking Ls on the big stage to the likes of Super Cena and Triple T.

The brief Wyatt Family/Shield feud was highly sports entertaining.

The main issue with that iteration of Wyatt was he was charismatic and talked a big game but was always taking Ls on the big stage to the likes of Super Cena and Triple T.
Still think that cult leader Bray would have been the best rival for Roman long term. They were so polar opposites that it was really interesting.

Back
Top Bottom