2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Friday Night Smackdown

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The lack of updates in this thread two hours is very disappointing especially after last night... Glad I didn't miss much.

I guess they're trying to heat Ricochet up because they missed out on Ospreay

They're not really as similar as they were a few years ago

Caught this one too. And yeah, Ospreay kinda moves more like a heavyweight now. Still flies but not as much as Ricochet anymore

Ospreay has definitely leveled up, from his moveset and in particular with his promos.

BRUV!

ya really think the wwe is thinking about Ospreay when making their decision on how to book Ricochet? you working us with this take, right? :lol:

Top Star of Raw screws Drew again.

Drew messed with the wrong star, he though he was messing with a chump like Seth Rollins, but this is CM Punk.

Catching up on RAW right now and GOT DAMN! Natalya’s work on her face gave me the chills. Felt like I was watching a sequel to Smile or someone with the Purge mask on :ohwell::sick:

1712632059279.jpeg

“I’ll see you on NXT”

IMG_5212.jpeg

That was creepy…

ya really think the wwe is thinking about Ospreay when making their decision on how to book Ricochet? you working us with this take, right? :lol:

EYE mean Ricochet has been an afterthought for a minute and now he's suddenly in a #1 contenders match?

Trips was in his feelings during Mania week about the likes of Ospreay and Okada not wanting to take part in the PLCU and taking the "easier" route and going to AEW.

So he was like "We have Ospreay at home".

LMAO no promo for you Rick O’Shea. Just move around the camera and warm up with ya SAWFT *** jabs :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom