2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Clash at the Castle

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Melo gonna cost Trick the title at Vengeance Day on Sunday.

Trick vs. Melo at Stand and Delivert on Mania weekend.

Melo puts Trick over and heads to the main roster.
that's a long wait. melo been ready for the main roster along with tiffany, draganov, and bron. really nothing left for them to do.
roxanne as well (assuming she loses). probably was the safe choice to fill in for cora for this ple.

IMG_1119.jpeg
Sounds about WWE-ish. Is Punk’s store still up?

that's a long wait. melo been ready for the main roster along with tiffany, draganov, and bron. really nothing left for them to do.
roxanne as well (assuming she loses). probably was the safe choice to fill in for cora for this ple.

Agreed on all that.

But unless he's doing something worthwhile no reason to bring him up.

Cameron Grimes been called up for months now and has basically been in WITSEC.

EYE think the ceiling for Melo is obviously higher than Grimes and Trips seems to think highly of him seeing as he's been on Smackdown recently so maybe their are plans in the works for his main roster debutt.

#WaitandSee

Not with his hate beginning on my 24th birthday. Solo was hating on math and I was eating a**.

Just seen Elektra's weight loss. I liked her as a muscle mami, but she's still cute.

PWInsider: the belief is that with his long-time friendship with The Young Bucks, AEW is Okada's likely destination.​

PWInsider says Tiffany Stratton is main roster bound​

“There was a lot of talk backstage at #WWERAW , regarding Tiffany Stratton's performance in the Royal Rumble match.
There have been pitches for Stratton to come to the RAW roster.
While not 100% confirmed, there are some who believe she could be main roster bound as early as next month.”

Haus of Wrestling has learned from a tenured WWE source that the WWE SmackDown creative team was blown away by the reaction [Trick] Williams got. The belief among some influential people in the company now is that Williams has “future WrestleMania main eventer potential.”​

Back
Top Bottom