2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Monday Night RAW tonight

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NTWTRR- We only have 7 people that have sent me a message and entered the RR pool..We have very little time to get not only 23 more people but for me to collect the money..So yall need to hurry up and send me your name if you want this event to even take place..If the $50 entry fee is just too much then I guess I can lower it a bit if that’s what the group wants to do.

NTWTRR- We only have 7 people that have sent me a message and entered the RR pool..We have very little time to get not only 23 more people but for me to collect the money..So yall need to hurry up and send me your name if you want this event to even take place..If the $50 entry fee is just too much then I guess I can lower it a bit if that’s what the group wants to do.

pedrocerrano pedrocerrano

I said raising the entry fee that high was my issue from the start. Same with JDC. :lol:

This thing used to fill up so fast we would try for a second pool.

1704399670004.jpeg

That fee seems like a lot wasn’t it $25.00 before??
When I said last year I wanted to raise the fee so it would be a huge pot, seemed like so many people was hyped..But I should've known better..

NTWTRR-The fee will be $30 (inflations a b*tch)..If I don't have 30 entrants by Jan. 17th then we'll just shut it down this year..That gives me 1 week to collect the money..So if y'all wanna keep doing this then PM me your name if you haven't already and let me know if you want to enter..

Getting into the 2nd half of WK18..Takahashi/Desperado up next..Expecting a great match..

That double undertook piledriver Desperado hit looked nasty..Thought for a second it was a botch..

we are all poors in here what do you expect?

just cuz you still living high off them stimulus checks dont mean we got money too

That double undertook piledriver Desperado hit looked nasty..Thought for a second it was a botch..

Looking forward to you thoughts on the show. Seeing as how you don’t have a horse in that race and is unbiased.

Very surprised they went with Findlay for the 1st Global champ..That's a really questionable booking decision..

Very surprised they went with Findlay for the 1st Global champ..That's a really questionable booking decision..

Probably want someone who’s gonna defend it more frequently that was my reasoning for it.

10 minutes into GOATkada vs GOATielson and it’s already the best match I’ve seen in a year..

Back
Top Bottom