2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT Tuesdays | R.I.P. Sika Anoaʻi

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hold up, i might need to hop on this revenge tour

IMG_9241.jpeg

1. Liv's own mother wouldn't go that far.

2. Your attention needs to be focused on your fraudulent BOSS/CEO that has sunk the ratings of Dynamite since she's arrived on the scene.
ADVERTISEMEN​

You typed that prolly wearing an Anime dress shirt.

Is it the Orange Goku or the Blue Vegeta one?

Mercedes draws more than all of Japanese wrestling combined.

No matter how much their weekly shows vary, AEW always puts on top PPVs. But to sound like a broken record, they really need to trim the fat off these shows. I understand when they were doing 4 or 5 ppvs in a year but if you're really planning on 1 a month these shows shouldn't be 5 hours long. Save Jericho triple threat and the OC match for Dynamite man.

Man EYE was ready to bust out the wrap IT up gif when it was 12:30am and IT looked like there was no end in sight to the Anarch in the Arena match. :lol: :smh:

OC/Trent and the Learning Tree nonsense definitely could've been on a Dynamite or something especially with the unexpected BAY BAY/MJFHHH segment.

Man EYE was ready to bust out the wrap IT up gif when it was 12:30am and IT looked like there was no end in sight to the Anarch in the Arena match. :lol: :smh:

OC/Trent and the Learning Tree nonsense definitely could've been on a Dynamite or something especially with the unexpected BAY BAY/MJFHHH segment.

If the shows have to be long, I'm not sure why they don't just start the main card at 7

7-11:30 is a lot easier to digest than 8-12:30 for a lot of people

Unless there are some weird PPV rules I don't know about

If the shows have to be long, I'm not sure why they don't just start the main card at 7

7-11:30 is a lot easier to digest than 8-12:30 for a lot of people

Unless there are some weird PPV rules I don't know about

EYE dunno.

WWE use to start their major PPVs like SummerFest and Mania at 7 before they went to 2 nights after that 90 hour Mania so IT has been done before.

That’s wack if that wasn’t on TV.

Somebody in here called the Dom/Liv thing a month or so ago though, and it’s a fantastic idea to keep the heat on both of them.

Back
Top Bottom