2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT Tuesdays | R.I.P. Sika Anoaʻi

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liv isn't good enough to warrant being in a program that needs a cage match blowoff.

Being blonde goes a long way man because between her and Alexis Bliss, I don't know two more undeserving people that have gotten pushes post Divas Era.
I’ve seen some Liv offense that actually looks convincing. The answer is Alexa.

I highly doubt that.

Would be a nice coup for AEW but don't know about shaking the industry.

Would be a big loss for WWE but she won't leave especially with FRANKLIN signing a new deal so IT is a moot point.

YEah IF Beccky leaves for Tony Con's AEW, it'll be a big coup for sure but you have too many variables right now that might now make it happen.

You have to wonder, did WWE really wait this long to re-sign her or was it something that Becky was demanding that held up those negotiations, or are they both (Becky/WWE) playing it close to the vest and just saying it's not finalized. With Seth re-signing it would make sense for her to stay.

AEW is still negotiating a new deal with WB and that might play a big factor in attempting to lure her away $$ wise. I'm sure both companies will be presenting her with crazy contract, but then that would make it a stupid move for AEW after snoozing us with Mercedes Monet's debut and I don't think she'd care about someone like Becky swooping in taking her limelight so soon.

Did he misjudge the distance, or change his mind in mid-air? How do you dive straight like that :lol: ???

His brain said aye fool your 50 what are you doing?

Like i said he’s lucky that he only fractured his tibia or we would be having broken Edge bone memes.

YEah IF Beccky leaves for Tony Con's AEW, it'll be a big coup for sure but you have too many variables right now that might now make it happen.

You have to wonder, did WWE really wait this long to re-sign her or was it something that Becky was demanding that held up those negotiations, or are they both (Becky/WWE) playing it close to the vest and just saying it's not finalized. With Seth re-signing it would make sense for her to stay.

AEW is still negotiating a new deal with WB and that might play a big factor in attempting to lure her away $$ wise. I'm sure both companies will be presenting her with crazy contract, but then that would make it a stupid move for AEW after snoozing us with Mercedes Monet's debut and I don't think she'd care about someone like Becky swooping in taking her limelight so soon.

Becky going to AEW would move absolutely ZERO needles.

She is easily replaceable in WWE and wouldn't be missed if she left.

They have a great crop of women there that would flourish if/when she decides to leave.

She can feel insulted if she wants but time has passed her by.

(See Sasha)

Cool as hell man.

Last edited:
The difference between Liv and Mandy is, Liv doesnt have fake boobs, she's prettier and can wrestle better.

The only thing Mandy and Liv have in common is theyre better looking and draw more than Japanese Womens Wrestling.

Back
Top Bottom