2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Smackdown in France

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don’t no give a **** about the Young Bucks. I can see the allure when they were Indy Mark darlinfs that you had to seek out on YouTube or go to the indy shows.

Now that you’re exposed to them on a weekly basis, you just see how unentertaining they are.

And now you are blacklisted by AEW-Booger Eaters after saying that.

chris jericho got fat again huh?

Jericho 53 i doubt he’s hitting the gym that hard.

AEW is doing too much to “compete” with wwe instead of trying to find and create its own identity.

This is why Bischoff’s WCW and Paul ‘s ECW thrived at their peaks. Because they were giving people something that they couldn’t find from the big promotion. AEW needs to figure out a niche that makes them stand apart from WWE not just try to keep up in their lane. At least that’s what i think. They need someone like Paul E or Bischoff to come up with something new and fresh or old and refreshed.

ECW used to have insane 20+ minute matches that kept people entertained. NWO breathed life into WCW. They need to find better writers for much better stories or put on better matches. Because production wise they have the money but to me they feel like an Indy promotion. As someone regaining interest in wrestling and knowing the brand it’s tough seeing it disappoint. Just my $0.02

Don’t no give a **** about the Young Bucks. I can see the allure when they were Indy Mark darlinfs that you had to seek out on YouTube or go to the indy shows.

Now that you’re exposed to them on a weekly basis, you just see how unentertaining they are.

The best tag team of the last 20 years; HANDS DOWN.

Dont hinder The Jinder. Dude will move needles into the Milli territory :pimp:

Steam Community :: :: This guy gets it.

Jericho 53 i doubt he’s hitting the gym that hard.

AEW is doing too much to “compete” with wwe instead of trying to find and create its own identity.

This is why Bischoff’s WCW and Paul ‘s ECW thrived at their peaks. Because they were giving people something that they couldn’t find from the big promotion. AEW needs to figure out a niche that makes them stand apart from WWE not just try to keep up in their lane. At least that’s what i think. They need someone like Paul E or Bischoff to come up with something new and fresh or old and refreshed.

ECW used to have insane 20+ minute matches that kept people entertained. NWO breathed life into WCW. They need to find better writers for much better stories or put on better matches. Because production wise they have the money but to me they feel like an Indy promotion. As someone regaining interest in wrestling and knowing the brand it’s tough seeing it disappoint. Just my $0.02
no ecw was trash

was forced to watch that **** because my brother was a big fan.

tired of people overrating that garbage

Back
Top Bottom