2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Smackdown in France

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why did it have to be her, man
sadcam.png
sadcam.png

Im not 100% mad at it, didn’t want Liv to win Nia I’d be happier about but Becky was safe. I don’t like it because it makes Mami’s win at WM downright irrelevant but i see why they’d choose the safe route.

Plus it probably guarantees her not jumping ship to AEW.

How is Mami’s win irrelevant?

The only reason Rebecca has the title is because Mami injured herself.

In 3 months when the story has some heat, Livie will finally finish her story. Then you can add her to list of wrestlers that Rebecca has put over big.

How is Mami’s win irrelevant?

The only reason Rebecca has the title is because Mami injured herself.

In 3 months when the story has some heat, Livie will finally finish her story. Then you can add her to list of wrestlers that Rebecca has put over big.

Irrelevant maybe the wrong word. I meant like her reign and win at WM have been diminished IMO since there hasn't been a build up after WM to find a new angle for an opponent. Her being "injured" shouldn't have required her to vacate the title when there hasn't been a new rivalry established nor has a #1 contender really been named. It's just an odd way to go with her vacating a title she didn't lose due to an "injury" and then have her WM opponent win it.

I get it Becky's safe and a good champion but the reason many said she wouldn't win at WM is cuz her time is over, so for WWE to just let her win it in a battle royale a few weeks after WM, enh. Again not mad at it, she'll do good but I feel there should've been a better story angle. If Rhea is truly hurt and not a sell, wish her the best but I think a new rivalry should have been explored without her giving up the title.

Becky makes sense because she actually matters. It will mean something when Liv (I don’t see it with her) or whoever is next in line beats her. Much more than it would being the champ because of a battle royal.

They need to create a sociak media feature where it detects tears in your recording and just puts the upload in a temporary jail. That way your feelings will settle by the time is up and look less goofy crying on the internet.

Grimes was really over in NXT, but hit his ceiling really quick after he got called up.

He's also said ni**a in his tweets before so there's that.

Back
Top Bottom