2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Monday Night RAW

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Endangering your marriage and neglecting your child to carry water for WWE 🙃

i still remember that one guy aewbotches making up death threats from aew pleading for the safety of him and his family to tony kahn 🤣 having to go in hiding💀

the wwe cult is CRAZY lol

IMG_9704.jpeg

Acknowledge the real tribal chief

Yeah unless she has something for sure locked in, she shoulda kept it on the DL. Not that she’s saying anything wild, and it’s understandable but going from announcer to a manager is a huge step. She should’ve been a valet.

I understand wanting to express yourself but I would suggest keeping your mouth shut because you are probably going to end back up there at some point. Wounds are still fresh too.

Yeah unless she has something for sure locked in, she shoulda kept it on the DL. Not that she’s saying anything wild, and it’s understandable but going from announcer to a manager is a huge step. She should’ve been a valet.

I dnt disagree with yalls comments but i think shes made a strong enough impression on the entertainment industry that she can get a job any time. And maybe, hopefully she has a record deal that will elevate her as well.

She also made a comment right after that about her husband being a millionaire now so she really honestly doesn’t have to work anymore m, she just chooses to (her words not mine).

Back
Top Bottom