2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Smackdown in France

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm really intrigued to see if Cody can carry the company moving forward. These fans will turn on you quick.

They have to make it compelling since the story is finished. They put TOO much allure behind that imo. Always harder keeping interest as a face, that’s why you seen Rock & Austin chasing more than holding.

Cody introducing a new belt? :nerd:

He did supposedly bring back the white IC strap before he left for the Indies

I hope not

Legit last night i ordered one of the universal champion belts off eBay from Pakistan lol i wasn’t about to drop $500 for a replica belt so 1 ordered one about $130 with 4mm plates. I’m sure it’s not gonna look as good but enh. If it looks horrendous I’ll end up selling it and putting that towards the WWE shop one.

I have an OG ECW belt from back when ECW first folded. 2mm plates still has TAZ etched in it.

Legit last nights WM got me more excited for wrestling and you know imma tune in to Raw tonight.

Also I been blasting Cody’s theme song on repeat today.

Last edited:
oh hell no.

lets keep it real here.... shes awful

No, everything you like is AWFUL.

Dasha Fuentes.

BAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Thats why you got shown up by my Wrestling Spirit Avatar CM Punk last night.

Untitled-design-3-7.png
this was the dumbest **** moment this wrestlemania.

punk makes him lose, hes gloating, hes injured, and drew dont go over there and cripple him? come on man. dumb booking

LMAO my man waiting in the shadows for Noble to post. Got notifications setup for whenever he posting slander on Samantha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Me and Noble showing J. Cole how to feud, never back down, always stand by what you say, no matter how stupid the point is or how owned you are.

No, everything you like is AWFUL.

Dasha Fuentes.

BAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Thats why you got shown up by my Wrestling Spirit Avatar CM Punk last night.
time for you and other guys like you to stop thinking with your ****.

yelling and sounding like washed sunny in wcw and breaking down crying over a ****ing match isnt doing a great job.

time for you and other guys like you to stop thinking with your ****.

yelling and sounding like washed sunny in wcw and breaking down crying over a ****ing match isnt doing a great job.

Dasha cant even speak whole sentences in a regular voice without flubbing.

Instead of focusing on the product TK is more focused on which big name stars to sign so they can rot infront of 222 fans

Last edited:
i dunno man. bozo *** tony talking about saving up for big free agents who exactly is a big free agent besides drew?

I just can’t see him not headlining Clash in Scotland and fulfilling a feud with Punk. He hasn’t been back super long, I think he’s happy with WWE. Unless Tony makes some insane offer.

Back
Top Bottom