2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means... | R.I.P. Sika Anoaʻi

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hilarious :lol:

I'm sure he isn't the only vet taking TK's money that feels this way.

I get it though, while on payroll they gotta play the game.

Easy to hide behind calling it JiM KKKRONETTE rhetoric but they knew its true deep down inside. (EVEN TK)

GFIz9TfXgAI3dn7.jpg

Solo getting a title shot and hasn’t won a match of ANY significance in over a year. I like the bloodline/cody rhodes program but giving random ppl title shots at PLEs (styles/solo) is a waste of time and unnecessary wear on the wrasslers bodies. We knew cody was gonna win vs styles & he aint gonna lose the title to solo

Solo getting a title shot and hasn’t won a match of ANY significance in over a year. I like the bloodline/cody rhodes program but giving random ppl title shots at PLEs (styles/solo) is a waste of time and unnecessary wear on the wrasslers bodies. We knew cody was gonna win vs styles & he aint gonna lose the title to solo

EYE didn't mind the BK/Codeman mini feud because IT felt fresh because they never fought before.

Don't care for another Samoan Apollo/Codeman match though.

Try as Trips might can't forget the fact that Solo has been on his byke eating pins more times the last couple of years than Kira Noir.

Unless THOTT comes byke, Orton/Codeman makes the most sense at SummerFest.

Back
Top Bottom