2025 NBA Draft Thread

I dunno how this Obi Topping thing is gunna work out

but pure PFs have easily been the most bust prone position in the last like 10 years.

Worried Deni is a jack of all trades master of none.

But if he learns to shoot hell be good but again who knows if that will happen.

#WaitAndSee

I have to.

I'm sure that if you go through the years on sports shows and forums like these that you've had people bash players before they even play only for them to eat their words.

Imma give dude a shot.

I have to.

I'm sure that if you go through the years on sports shows and forums like these that you've had people bash players before they even play only for them to eat their words.

Imma give dude a shot.
FWIW I think he's gonna be a solid pro. Kuzma-ish. Ceiling just isn't particularly high.

In this horrible draft, Deni’s highlights make him look like he might be the best player but I never actually seen him

I have to.

Imma give dude a shot.
The hard part is, it didnt matter who the Knicks took no one would be happy because of what is already in place

Knicks 3 seasons from doing anything if they do the right things..

The concern on top of that is Obi is older then most of the guys taken to this point so compound that with a few years he will need to be anything other then a defensive presence and garbage bucket getter

Back
Top Bottom