2025 NBA Draft Thread

That being tone deaf is a reach? You're involved in one of the most controversial stories in all of sports right now...you know every little thing you do is going to be analyzed. Why give people a reason to talk?
Kid is 20 years old and I would think he’s been doing this the entire season? The idea that this was potentially an act of heartlessness towards the family seems like a big reach. Tone deaf, sure. This just seems like an overreach to me personally.

Kid is 20 years old and I would think he’s been doing this the entire season? The idea that this was potentially an act of heartlessness towards the family seems like a big reach. Tone deaf, sure. This just seems like an overreach to me personally.

That *****'s an adult. I'm not buying the age thing here. 20 years old SHOULD be old enough to have the thought of:

"I'm in some hot **** right now...everyone's talking about me...maybe I should skip this part of my routine"

And the adults on that staff SURELY should have known that.

That *****'s an adult. I'm not buying the age thing here. 20 years old SHOULD be old enough to have the thought of:

"I'm in some hot **** right now...everyone's talking about me...maybe I should skip this part of my routine"

And the adults on that staff SURELY should have known that.
I’m more comfortable blaming the adults, as they’ve handled this **** ALL bad. We both know how dumb 20 year olds are. The school/team knows the microscope is on him right now. I feel like THEY owe it to him to be trying to protect him right now. But I get what you’re saying too

Kinda my point that if this is something that they’ve been doing all season, shouldn’t the adults in the room have told them they should cut it out given what’s going on? The staff and admin has handled this whole thing terribly

That makes me feel better about the rockets not owning their pick next year

Was listening to the Lowe/Givony pod from last week and Givony said this current HS class is the worst in the last 20 years :sick:

He was saying teams should be trading their picks to get out of it :lol:
The 2012 HS class was pretty bad which greatly impacted the 2013 draft. Nerlens, Marcus Smart, Slow-Mo, Steven Adams, Gary Harris were in the top 20. Jerami Grant, Rozier and TJ Warren among the other guys.

Also, Givony comped Bronny to Josh Hart with a potential ceiling of Jrue Holiday if everything goes right.

Said Josh Hart probably isn’t the name you’d normally want to hear out of a lotto pick, but in this draft, if you can get a role player that you know can impact winning, it should be considered a win in THIS draft.

Back
Top Bottom