2025 NBA Draft Thread

If we’re being honest he’s probably the Mavs guy at 10 but I’m gonna lie to myself for the next several weeks.
Makes sense to trade back with a team with multiple assets (Thunder, Pelicans, Jazz?) and draft him in that case.

Also, seen a few mocks with Jaquez going to Boston with their early 2nd. Couldn’t be happier if that happened.

Thought he made a mistake jumping, but between the strong play at the end of the season when Jaylen Clark went down and combine showing, he might be sneaking into the top of the second, if not late first.

Makes sense to trade back with a team with multiple assets (Thunder, Pelicans, Jazz?) and draft him in that case.
I would - but you gotta wonder how far back you can go if he's working out well.

But trading back and getting a future protected 1st or a couple of 2nds is probably a good idea.
Lively can switch on the perimeter too?
Man he looks great in a lot of his film...

So weird the production is as uninspiring as it is.

Emoni is a weird prospect. The shot is clearly there, curious to see what team thinks they can get the most out of him.

I’m cool on emoni. He doesn’t pass at all. Everything is tough. Doesn’t play winning basketball at all

Doesnt pass and his defense isnt good at all. Slow feet.

But I feel if he gets drafted to the right situation and has the right vets, he can make a career as a shooter off the bench that can occasionally get hot.

Situation he's drafted to can make or break his career.

I think Emoni and KD have a tight relationship. Could see him land in Phoenix. They got a late second which is where he'll be around.

I think he could be a Duncan Robinson type, if he commits himself to that role.

the 3 point shooting results don't quite live up to the reputation tho.

He’s a 35% jump shooter. Asking him to turn into something he’s never been is going to be a big stretch. Definitely don’t think the Duncan Robinson role is realistic

Far as lively goes

I’m sure if the Mavs pick him it’ll be a flop and a waste of a top 10 pick on a big and yet another failed obsession with getting a center

If the Mavs don’t take him it’ll be a lock for him to be a playoff caliber big

Back
Top Bottom