2050 And Beyond... The Face of World Is Changing

Sir San Diego

formerly brolic scholar
I came across an interesting article that, if accurate, means our children and grandchildren will grow up in a very different world than we did.

From any big-picture perspective, these population dynamics will have an influence on global demography in the 21st century. Of the 2.37 billion increase in population expected worldwide by 2050, Africa alone will contribute 54%. By 2100, Africa will contribute 82% of total growth: 3.2 billion of the overall increase of 3.8 billion people. Under some projections, Nigeria will add more people to the world’s population by 2050 than any other country.

...The total fertility rate of Africa is 88% higher than the world standard (2.5 children per woman globally, 4.7 children per woman in Africa).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...in-africa-grasping-the-scale-of-the-challenge

The study, by the University of New Hampshire, found natural decreases in the white population across 17 states in 2014, including Florida, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and West Virginia, which together comprise 38% of the U.S. population. That’s a big shift from 2004 when only four states had more white deaths than births. The declines, exacerbated by the Great Recession, are largely driven by an aging white population, fewer women of childbearing age, and lower fertility rates overall, according to researchers.

From 1999 to 2014, the number of white births fell 8.4% to 2.1 million overall in the U.S., declines accelerated by the 2008-09 recession that caused many women to delay having children due to economic concerns. The number of deaths in that same period rose 5.8% to more than 2 million. Previous studies have shown that more white Americans, particularly middle-aged men, are dying from opioid abuse, suicide and problems associated with obesity in recent years.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.time...eaths-exceed-births-united-states/?source=dam

I have a lot of questions, but would like to have an open discussion (including all races) regarding what this means and how it will effect us all.

Last edited:
i predict colorism will still be a problem 

You don't think that will be overcome when most of the world isn't light?

I could see it making lighter skin even more sought after if the problem (why is lighter skin sought after?) isn't tackled head on. If they're still clinging to western standards of beauty by then, colorism will definitely not go away. I think it'll be a while before colorism is wiped out.

Now, for the stuff you posted, a lot of premies know this. That's why they're so up in arms about "their" countries that they stole from Aboriginals and "their" culture that they pieced together from others and "their" rights and privileges that they murdered others to get being endangered. They are AFRAID because they feel their own nooses getting tighter and tighter by the year. Their war with nature and the hueman is coming to a close and they know it.

I could see it making lighter skin even more sought after if the problem (why is lighter skin sought after?) isn't tackled head on. If they're still clinging to western standards of beauty by then, colorism will definitely not go away. I think it'll be a while before colorism is wiped out.

Now, for the stuff you posted, a lot of premies know this. That's why they're so up in arms about "their" countries that they stole from Aboriginals and "their" culture that they pieced together from others and "their" rights and privileges that they murdered others to get being endangered. They are AFRAID because they feel their own nooses getting tighter and tighter by the year. Their war with nature and the hueman is coming to a close and they know it.

Interesting take.

Are you familiar with Frances Cress welding? :nerd:

I just know she wrote the Isis Papers and my grandpa has been telling me to read it for a minute. Not really familiar with her or her work though.

the internet will no longer be centralized.  instead of data being on a central server(s)......we will browse through a client/node which will connect with everyone else that is **online**.

Note, there was 2billion facebook users in 2016......why do we need centralization??  Why can't we just all use the database/drive that everyone who is online sharing using smart contracts?  There is no reason why we should be trusting websites with our financial, personal, secure data...EVER.  You should own your stuff.

i predict colorism will still be a problem 

You don't think that will be overcome when most of the world isn't light?
It aint about the numbers, its about who really has the power behind the scenes...white supremacy just gon keep trying to change rules and laws to fit whatever population they have left until they mostly all gone or out of influence by force

Red
I just know she wrote the Isis Papers and my grandpa has been telling me to read it for a minute. Not really familiar with her or her work though.

Read THAT

and this.

41K0S6ANYEL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The cradle of civilization :pimp:

Between this and 2060 with white ppl becoming the minority and Hispanics mixing with everybody I'm gonna be a happy old black man.

2050 isn't much far from now. by then I'll finally be considered an NT OG 
nthat.gif

Olmec statues right?

Yes. Funny that the argument for them not being of African origin is that the creators were not able to make sharp lines with their primitive instruments, yet you see sharp lines on the brow, curvature of the eyes, head dresses, etc. Not only that, but there are less publicized artifacts carbon dated during the same time from the same areas that the heads have been found in (not just Mexico) that are uniquely African. Also the pyramids in those same areas are from the same time period.

Ivan Van Sertima is a linguist and professor that first noticed Mexican words with African origins. From there he pieced together existing evidence, journals citing African presence in North, Central and South America from explorers of the time period (Columbus and others) and did some digging of his own. The book is very thorough.

Last edited:
Yes. Funny that the argument for them not being of African origin is that the creators were not able to make sharp lines with their primitive instruments, yet you see sharp lines on the brow, curvature of the eyes, head dresses, etc. Not only that, but there are less publicized artifacts carbon dated during the same time from the same areas that the heads have been found in (not just Mexico) that are uniquely African. Also the pyramids in those same areas are from the same time period.

Ivan Van Sertima is a linguist and professor that first noticed Mexican words with African origins. From there he pieced together existing evidence, journals citing African presence in North, Central and South America from explorers of the time period (Columbus and others) and did some digging of his own. The book is very thorough.
agreed, they definitely have African features that do not look Native (middle/southern) American.

"Scholars" [emoji]128580[/emoji]argue the reason the noses are broad is because the tools couldn't make sharp features. How stupid does that sound?

Then you have the "we are not black" types that have no idea that their people mixed with Africans a long time ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-Columbian_trans-oceanic_contact_theories

This has always been such an interesting subject to me.

Ancient people were so much more intelligent and resourceful than they're often given credit for. That's why I really dislike when the feats of those people are attributed to aliens or some otherworldly force.

To me, all that does is diminish the fact that people from thousands of years ago had the same capacity for intelligence as we do today.

Back
Top Bottom